讚:
    在YOUTUBE上的留言有看到,Adam因為有背部的手術,所以在康復歸隊前是由Pat Lachman 暫代,不知有沒有錯。

4. 達摩

達摩 Active Member

註冊日期:
    2002-02-25
    文章:
    讚:
    Following guitarist Adam Dutkiewicz's back surgery in January, requiring some months of recovery, Killswitch Engage regret that he will not be joining them at Download this year.

Instead, they will perform with Pat Lachman (Damageplan) joining them on guitar. Lachman has been filling in with KsE in the USA and the band are delighted he is able to help them out in the UK as well. He will also play guitar at their make-up Bristol Academy show (support: Sanctity) on June 6 and at Belfast's Balmoral Hall on June 8 (with Machine Head/Chimaira).

Adam D sends this note: "Hey guys. I'm pretty bummed that I won't be able to make it across the pond and indulge in the fine brews and meat sandwiches of Europe this summer. Though I'm feeling tons better I really need to get further rest, drink more protein shakes, and flex in the mirror while listening to Night Rangers' greatest hits. I need to be in top form for the Warped Tour here in late June. I'll definitely be seeing you guys on the next run though! Much love and God bless!"

分享此頁面