Jeff 吉他版主

註冊日期:
    2001-09-01
    文章:
    讚:
    Callaham 最近又推出了給 strat 換裝用的琴橋

[​IMG]

Callaham S Model Hardtail Bridge

At the beginning of the year, we made 75 hardtail bridges. Just like our tremolo bridge it is nickel plated and uses stainless steel screws. All the lines are thin and elegant. If you are building a non-trem guitar, this is an excellent bridge. Gold is also available.

Callaham Stainless Steel String Ferrules

I have never liked the aftermarket ferrules available. If you are a homebuilder, they are even more trouble. Our ferrules are designed to work with a 3/8 Forstner bit. No more having to do a counterbore that serves no purpose. Our ferrules are .363 O.D. to allow for the finish buildup. So there is no need to clean the finish away, eliminating the risk of chipping. This is the design that should have been used back in 1951. More details on retail parts page.

Callaham Stainless Steel "64" Tremolo Arm

I wish I made these years ago, but I have to sleep sometime. This arm is made from a "64 " that I really liked. It is about an inch shorter and sits closer to the face of the guitar. The stainless steel looks great and is much stronger than the carbon steel arms. These arms are standard with our bridge assembly. This is the best arm available today for vintage or modern tremolo bridges. It has standard 10-32 UNF threads.

Callaham Stainless Steel Old Style Round String Tree

I again hated the import round string trees. So we are making our own. I used a BroadcasterR and "55" to make ours. Again they are made from stainless steel. They look great and have polished string slots to reduce friction.

Vintage S Model Saddle Set

At the start of this year, we made over a 100 extra saddle sets to sell as replacements. You can buy our saddle sets in sets of 6. We also have a large stock of height adjustment screws in 5/16 and 3/8 length that can be bought separately.

Callaham Stainless Steel Neck plates

The last new item is stainless steel neck plates. Again I should have made these years ago. They are .075 thick compared to our old import plates at .060. Being stainless they are stronger and will resist bending so that the body of the guitar is not dented. They are available with 4 or 5 random digit serial numbers and in satin or high luster finish. The satin will be standard with our hardware kits, but you may request the high luster for an additional charge.

2. 蔣少帥

蔣少帥 Member

註冊日期:
    2002-03-14
    文章:
    讚:
    不知道好不好用~~~

分享此頁面