Jeff 吉他版主

註冊日期:
    2001-09-01
    文章:
    讚:
    又一個 "Dumble" re-production,不曉得與傳說中的 MYSTIC BLUES
    相比是如何?價格非常不友善是可以確定的....

http://www.fuchsaudiotechnology.com/

Andy Fuchs was raised in a musical family, and grew up around the sounds of live music played through classic Ampeg and Fender amps in his Dad's music store. He soon learned to play guitar and as a result, he built and modified his own guitar amps and effects. After school he studied electronics from every book he could lay his hands on and studied with a local retired Engineer, spurred on by the encouragement of his parents and his own desire for great tone.

Eventually, Andy landed a job on NYC's 48th street, where he built a solid reputation for his skills as both a repairman and modifier. Andy did repair work for many of NY's busiest musicians and music stores by day, and played countless gigs at night. While he made a solid living, the grueling schedule and demands of this life left little personal time for him, nor allowed him to put the time into designing products and modifications the way he felt they deserved to be built. After leaving the NY Music Scene, Andy worked for NY Audio Labs (A high-end tube audio equipment manufacturer), and eventually founded his own company building and modifying tube audio electronics. He met and married his wife Annette, and they started a family.

After almost 15 years in the business, Andy took time off to devote time his family, and to put the time into designing and building the musical products he had dreamed of for many years. When Andy used these products on gigs, and people asked "That thing sound incredible! Where can I get one?". Andy realized the time had come to return to the business, and market these unique products to the world.

After almost 10 years of designing and refining, I am proud to offer my modifications, and manufactured tube products for my customers. I welcome the opportunity to help you reach your tonal goals.

分享此頁面