讚:
  2. Bonehead

Bonehead New Member

註冊日期:
    2003-05-10
    文章:
    讚:
    good pedals are every where....
    it's really depends on ...what sort of sound you are looking for.....
    but for tone zone...it's definitely not a authentic marshall sound....but it really have the kind of warmer sound which may appeal to certain kind of players...a good pedal
    but if marshall sound is what you want you should try Tonebone Hot British (no, not Tone Zone) now it's really hot in the USA,
    the unique thing about this pedal is it has quite a wide tone range compare to most of expensive pedals in the market...

3. Tremolo

Tremolo New Member

註冊日期:
    2002-09-14
    文章:
    讚:
    I means it could be closes to Marshall sound. I use "接近"the two words.I am not looking for someting like marshall or mesa.....It`s just fun for me to get some experience in teaching new pedals,and in a lucky accident I turn the "tone鈕" full on ...I get warm color BRIT HI GAIN... It`s just all about it I know. (哈..Maybe my amp is Marshall. )

4. Tremolo

Tremolo New Member

註冊日期:
    2002-09-14
    文章:
    讚:
    我比較少上來發言(但我可是當代忠實網友歐,我幾乎每天都會上來看看ㄥ),我只想說一說較客觀的看法,避免一些情緒用語。
    Tubezone這顆破音的音色是真的不錯,因為這顆我有買。Tubezone聽起來有點接近marshall的破音,顆粒比較亮一點,low gain很適合彈奏Blue,High gain 無論是所謂動態反應或者顆粒都很明顯,很適合Solo,缺點大概是外觀醜了一點。
    當然我也是向美國LA先生買的,其實我個人覺得生意人有很多種,一種可能純粹想賺錢,一種可能是興趣外加想幫助一些玩音樂的朋友可以較容易取得想要的樂器,除了美國la先生外,像大家可能知道北縣 淡水-山下有間樂器行的老闆人也不錯等等諸如此類。
    我是喜歡向熟的朋友買樂器的人,但是作樂器買賣,也是個人的生活工作之一(做買賣都是要賺生活),台灣樂器普遍貴一點大家都知道,許多時候我們大家到樂器行都會有吃螺絲的經驗,如果有人可以提供 實在價位,不是也不錯,可以促進市場透明化。
    但在這裡我們也是要尊重每個網站的立意,如果當代是禁止相關利益買賣,我們就得遵守,當有好東西要介紹時,可能就避免一些不適當用語,我想應該就無傷大雅...........thanks(非商家ㄝ)

分享此頁面