哪家出產的Clock比較好?

2. Mr72

Mr72 Well-Known Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-07
    文章:
    讚:
    回樓上,,

個人的意見是先判斷哪一個clock source的performance 比較"穩定"(includes self op & sync op),,,再決定用internal or external,as the master,,,,..且決定clock source時也應一並re-check clock pathing,,,,ex.A "master" to "slave 1",then ,,"slave 1" to "slave 2",,and goes on,,,,for most critical testing,the previous clock sync is far less good than next...A "master" to a clock distributing box first,,,then go futhers from the same spot for all the slaves...and typical clock jitters rises as the the higher rate & higher bits computing easily !!..

and most of all software OS would recommand their own prefers for stablity with their own testing,....however.some lies are un-ture,,,,,,

While A/D interleaves processing involve,(like recording analogue audio)..I prefer to keep A/D convertor's clock as "master",,,though itself might follow from externally feed clock source,,,,and all slaves keep as close as A/D master.....
    in the other hand,,,,while editing or processing only in digitized datas,,,,I'll let the operating system acts the master,,,and the rests as slaves,,,,

I must claim that a stable system is my prefer in digital systems,,,and if sound quality is the main goals,,it is much easier to applying analogue ways for me to reach,,,

Trials is always the best bet,,,

since you are "weiss",,,you are actually making some nice gears,...only if you do have the first name as "Daniel "...and if you are Daniel,,,Hi!!there !! Long time no see!.........stop using my symbol as your OP system !!,,,
    just kidding,,,,,

"dCS" or "WEISS",,,they are none-doubtful much better option then ordinary chips or "Digidesign",,,,,,,
    and if it a lower grade is your goal,,"Rosendahl NanoClocks" is quite a solid piece !!

3. charmingguy

charmingguy New Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-15
    文章:
    讚:
    mr72兄的回答總是那麽詳盡,我的經驗是,再使用超過力兩台數字設備時一定要用到sync,把sample rate鎖住。很多產品自身的子時鐘做的不好,包括像creamware的paulsar這樣的產品,所以爲了聲音好在添置一個子時鐘發生器當然不錯。只不過在大陸這個很少會有人講究因爲用out board effect時候他們用的不是數字口,我只是在北京的oasis見到過一台。

4. weiss

weiss New Member

註冊日期:
    2002-09-02
    文章:
    讚:
    謝謝兩位的意見
    不過我有一個疑問
    某天我錄音的時候使用ext. clock給AD機器,
    結果似乎錄的聲音會有爆音,
    是否AD的過中能用ext. clock?
    (當然我是因為ext. clock比較穩定才用它的)
    它是像同步那樣, 會以AD本身的clock去
    追ext. clock嗎?

To Mr.72:
    哈!我叫weiss並不是你想的那樣,
    只是這是剛好想起一個德文字而已,
    別想太多啦!!

5. Mr72

Mr72 Well-Known Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-07
    文章:
    讚:
    回weiss

當A/D uses "internal sync",,,通常指的就是master crystal oscillator,,,而when uses "external sync"時,,,A/D master is driven by "Phase Locked Loops",,PLL so called,,,and a poorly designed PLL is quite offenly cause jitter,,....並不類似同步概念有chasing & locked,,,的模式....

而使用external clock 時,個人建議用video or wordclock via AES/EBU,,,但話說回來,,,如果A/D did not come with an ultra-stable PLL....那還是用internal sync 吧!!.....

以你的敘述看來,,,也許是ext.clock 很穩,,,,但A/D的PLL 不夠穩,,,,

不知這樣說明是否能解釋你的疑問.....

6. weiss

weiss New Member

註冊日期:
    2002-09-02
    文章:
    讚:
    謝謝你的寶貴資訊!!
    看來以後要跟你多多請教Audio的事!!

阿利阿多!!

分享此頁面