怎樣校正音場?

本文由 BetaTester2002-11-08 發表於 "錄音、MIDI、音樂製作" 討論區

1. BetaTester

BetaTester Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-06
    文章:
    讚:
    請教各位前輩錄音室都怎樣校正音場?需要什麼樣的設備?是不是也要用到white noise來測量呢?

2. 老干部

老干部 New Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-13
    文章:
    讚:
    is pink noise

3. Johnson

Johnson New Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-21
    文章:
    讚:
    我也對這個問題有興趣! 那Pink Noise 按White Noise有什麼差別?實際操作又應該怎麼搞?

4. Mr72

Mr72 Well-Known Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-07
    文章:
    讚:
  5. Mr72

Mr72 Well-Known Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-07
    文章:
    讚:
    Perhaps read this first....

White Noise

For processes of testing and equalizing rooms and auditoriums, it is convenient to have broad-band noise signals. Typically, white noise or pink noise is used. White noise is noise whose amplitude is constant throughout the audible frequency range. It is fairly easy to produce white noise - it is often produced by a random noise generator in which all frequencies are equally probable. The sound of white noise is similar to the sound of steam escaping from an overheated radiator. The ear is aware of a lot of high frequency sound in white noise since the ear is more sensitive to high frequencies. Since each successive octave of frequency will have twice as many Hz in its range, the power in white noise will increase by a factor of two for each octave band. Twice the power corresponds to a 3 decibel increase, so white noise is said to increase 3 dB per octave in power.

and,,,,next will help as well....

Pink Noise

For processes of testing and equalizing rooms and auditoriums, it is convenient to have broad-band noise signals. Typically, white noise or pink noise is used. Whereas white noise is defined as sound with equal power per Hz in frequency, pink noise is filtered to give equal power per octave or equal power per 1/3 octave. Since the number of Hz in each successive octave increases by two, this means the power of pink noise per Hz of bandwidth decreases by a factor of two or 3 dB per octave.

Since pink noise has relatively more bass than white noise, it sounds more like the roar of a waterfall than like the higher hissing sound of white noise.

Pink noise is often the choice for equalizing auditoriums. Real-time analyzers can be set up so that they display a straight horizontal line when they receive pink noise......

6. cereal_killer

cereal_killer New Member

註冊日期:
    2002-03-27
    文章:
    讚:
    yeah sounds right to me..
    or isn't it? plz point out mr 72 thanks dude!

7. Johnson

Johnson New Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-21
    文章:
    讚:
    謝謝Mr72大的資料。那我要校正或測量我的音場時,是不是可以從synth或測試片放出 pink noise,然後用測試用的mic來收音,用analizer的軟體來看頻率是否是平整的,再決定哪個頻率區要增高或減少呢?

8. Mr72

Mr72 Well-Known Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-07
    文章:
    讚:
    To Johnson & cereal_killer

More or less you could get a rough impression about the acoustic response with the measuring procedure,,,,,

However,when a measuring taking place,measure Ref certainly is a critical demand,,,,

The Acoustic treatment to myself covers two area,,Physical and Psychic,,,,both are still complex and mystically to me...in most of terms,the measured results could only "shown" but not "explain",,,,,while gathering information about the sound field,you do sometimes win lucks as well !! .......So,,Good lucks !!

Apart from science,,,I started all my curious from MUSIC,,,and when I finished my school I wanted to dedicate to MUSIC itself personally,,,
    Generally I try to give a acoustic treament which fits music,,not fixs a room or setting then let music suffers in the condition,,,

So as long as the music sounds great,,,who cares the "STAND WAVE","REFLACTION","BOUNDARY CANCELLATION","ABSORBTION"............

A flat frequency respone might just terribblely kill the music in listening ??,,,isn't it !!

9. Johnson

Johnson New Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-21
    文章:
    讚:
    <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>So as long as the music sounds great,,,who cares the "STAND WAVE","REFLACTION","BOUNDARY CANCELLATION","ABSORBTION"............<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    謝謝Mr72大的回答。可是校正音場是為了避免mix好的東西拿到別的地方聽起來不要差太遠。雖然說差別一定是會有的,每個地方音場和設備都不同。但是你至少可以確定要是音色走樣,不是你的問題。而且 M業studio不是都有修正音場嗎?Mr72大應該是已經擁有,也很習慣所以不用在乎吧!
    <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Generally I try to give a acoustic treament which fits music,,not fixs a room or setting then let music suffers in the conditio...................A flat frequency respone might just terribblely kill the music in listening ??,,,isn't it !! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>flat frequency respone的room和做出來的mix會不會是flat應該沒有關連........

分享此頁面