心中最想收藏的琴? ?

本文由 monaw2007-10-12 發表於 "吉他" 討論區

1. Stevie

Stevie Active Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-13
    文章:
    讚:
    So you finally got your Callaham... How does it sound? I pretty much end my search for the "vintage vibe" after I got my Grosh Retro Classic a few years ago. Never try Callaham before. A bit curious about the finish on this guitar. Looks like '58~'59 from two-tone to three-tone sunburst. Is it standard or you specifically request for that?

2. taiwanluthiers

taiwanluthiers New Member

註冊日期:
    2007-08-09
    文章:
    讚:
    www.warmoth.com

anything you want for the price of a Fender American Deluxe... what more can you ask for?

Might want to ask them to finish the guitar for you if you lack the skill... I paint them myself to save money and gives me a chance to learn...

Here is my latest project... (I am polishing it right now after 2 months of cure)

[​IMG]

Here is a completed guitar I did (last project)

[​IMG]

Yes the headstock says Fender...

Callaham vintage style bridge, 3x American Standard pickup, Schaller locking tuner, Stainless steel 6115 fret, Alder body (I got it from Ebay), Maple/Pau Ferro neck, Abalone dot, the wiring is called "voodoo" tone where I got this custom made pot (located in the lower tone control) where if its turned to 1 it sounds like an acoustic and when turned to 10 it sounds really bright. The finish is this thing called "auto air color" and it's one of those color shifting paint that changes from green to silver to purple... Wasn't perfect but I guess it plays so...

Last edited: 2007-10-17
  3. HERO

註冊日期:
    2004-02-10
    文章:
    讚:
    請教一下rahimiiii

warmoth.com是讓妳自己買parts來組裝嗎?

4. taiwanluthiers

taiwanluthiers New Member

註冊日期:
    2007-08-09
    文章:
    讚:
    Yes Warmoth only sells parts... they will not assemble it for you. Warmoth sells replacement parts for various Fender guitars and I don't think they are allowed to sell a complete Fender Stratocaster. They are only licensed to sell replacement parts.

Warmoth does make their own bass called "gecko" and any bass players might want to take a look...

5. 掌門人

掌門人 當代校長張超然

註冊日期:
    2001-08-30
    文章:
    讚:
    Regarding this wonderful instrument, you may read my blog (which is still under test.... btw).

>> Callaham Guitar:等三年多的 S Model

Last edited: 2007-10-17
  6. johnping

johnping New Member

註冊日期:
    2007-02-17
    文章:
    讚:
    Jp6

真是我心中永遠的夢~~~

7. HERO

註冊日期:
    2004-02-10
    文章:
    讚:
    thank you for your fast reply. I must say, it looks really tempting. Maybe I will "custom made" my own guitar next!

8. Stevie

Stevie Active Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-13
    文章:
    讚:
    You use the word "wonderful" to describe this instrument so it must be pretty dawn good, Ha! My Grosh Retro Classic is exactly the same spec like '54 even the finish. Agreed with you that two-tone looks better on maple neck fitted guitars. Three-tone sunburst is very '58~'59 when Fender was preparing to introduce rosewood F/B strats. As for neck profile, I personally like '59 the best. Full and beefy, and great sustain! Congratulatons to get this wonderful instruments.

9. JAMMY

JAMMY Member

註冊日期:
    2002-04-13
    文章:
    讚:
  10. weigen

weigen Member

註冊日期:
    2006-09-22
    文章:
    讚: