ProTools HD 來嘍!!sampling rate up to 192KHz..

本文由 Mr722002-01-22 發表於 "錄音、音樂製作精華" 討論區

1. Mr72

Mr72 Well-Known Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-07
    文章:
    讚:
    Digidesign"終於"推出了高階的Hardware System了,感覺上PC和Mac的拉扯又將在Hardware部份開始了,,or 其實沒停過..想想Microsoft 買下了Euphonix後,應當會反應在將來的系統上,,,之前和一些朋友聊stream data 的介面,PC side 較傾向USB2和ethernet,Mac 則是USB和1394....唉!!我回頭看看一些也曾是最快的"灰"電腦(beige),,,問題是又得花多少銀子呢?聲音有多好呢?How long will it last ?這樣的輪替會不會太頻繁啊!!!真是生氣!!

2. DigitalVox

DigitalVox New Member

註冊日期:
    2001-10-06
    文章:
    讚:
    Yo..Mr.72
    I wondered if you would get this system for your studio within two years?
    and for the rest of people in this forum, how many of you would actually buy it within two years?

3. 掌門人

掌門人 當代校長張超然

註冊日期:
    2001-08-30
    文章:
    讚:
    你們說的是以下這玩意嗎?我已經很久沒用 ProTools,以後也不會再用。大概只有 production studio 擔的起三年一次大改版。奇怪的是,這次新的 interface 的界面感覺沒有以前 888/24 好,外表也不挺美觀。 <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Pro Tools|HD systems are available in three expandable core configurations: Pro Tools|HD 1, HD 2 and HD 3. Pro Tools|HD 1 features the HD Core PCI card, supporting up to 32 channels of I/O, 96 simultaneous audio tracks, and housing a host of powerful DSPs that provide the dedicated mixing and processing horsepower audio professionals have come to expect from Pro Tools. Pro Tools|HD 2 includes the HD Core card and an additional HD Process PCI card, offering more than double the mixing and processing power of HD 1 systems, support for 64 channels of I/O, and up to 128 simultaneous audio tracks. Pro Tools|HD 3 features the HD Core card and two additional HD Process cards, supporting up to 96 channels of I/O and 128 simultaneous audio tracks. This configuration offers the ultimate in power and flexibility,enabling you to complete projects more quickly and efficiently than ever before.
    All three core Pro Tools|HD systems require at least one HD audio interface--192 I/O or 96 I/O to facilitate I/O functionality. 192 I/O is the best sounding audio interface ever offered from Digidesign. Along with its sonic specs (including support for sample rates up to 192 kHz), 192 I/O features an additional I/O option bay, allowing the addition of more inputs or outputs, and making it one of the most unique and flexible audio interfaces on the market. 96 I/O offers Pro Tools users a high-resolution, multi-channel audio interface with excellent sonic performance (including support for sample rates up to 96 kHz)at a remarkable price.

Pro Tools|HD system pricing starts at $7,995 USD,not including an audio interface. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Mr72

Mr72 Well-Known Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-07
    文章:
    讚:
    To DigitalVox
    As the matter of fact,My studios is going for ProTool HD when it is available from the store,,,finally...,after a long wait for ProTool to catch up with the quality figure.....
    from my point of view,Big studio complex is probably the only place where the ProTool HD should go,and it is just about begin to be compatible with some wonderful analogue gears in my studios.ooop !! no offense,just personal !!
    ProTool HD system might works as delievering or presenting the production session in the studios on final stage over dubbing,mixing in different formats,or pre-mastering for later progress.....it was not good enough with 48KHz ,and hopefully might just good enough to doing the job since now !!

5. tbone

tbone New Member

註冊日期:
    2002-01-08
    文章:
    讚:
    我對於 MBOX 比HD有興趣. 但是質疑的一點是, 為何它要用 USB in stead of FIREWIRE呢?
    是否 USB 會不穩定? 因為我想用M BOX hook up G3 500 laptop (黑的). 請測試過的各位前輩指點! 3Q!

6. XXXX

XXXX New Member

註冊日期:
    2001-11-08
    文章:
    讚:
    Hi Digivox,

We're definitely getting the upgrade to HD at our studio. As soon as it comes out...

I'm really hoping that the bussing problem will be nonexistant in this "edition" and from what I've heard from friends over in LA, running 64 tracks at 96K sounds super!

Now, I gotta figure what to do with our AD8000....! [​IMG]

7. mickey

mickey Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-21
    文章:
    讚:
      我有一個樂手朋友想弄一個小錄音室,一直在想要用Roland 的 VS-2480 還是 Digi0101 和 Protools。
      覺得應該使用 2480 在操作上會比較方便。因為我覺得應該把時間放在創作更好的歌曲或是研究如何可以把聲音 Mix 的更好,而不是花了很多時間去研究軟體如何來使用,什麼功能在哪裡....等等之類的。
      好像還有不少人還在用 CakeWalk 3.0 在做歌,不是嗎?

好像周杰倫的歌是用 Protools ,但是把它的歌從 CD 音軌中抓出來,幾乎 Vol 都開到最大,很多地方都快破表了,這在國外的 CD 中不太容易發生。
      討論器材事件好事,但也應該多討論技巧,不是嗎?  

工具只是手段,音樂才是目的。

分享此頁面