nord lead 2 & Supernova

本文由 Red&Die2001-10-22 發表於 "MIDI、編曲精華" 討論區

1. Red&Die

Red&Die New Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-06
    文章:
    讚:
    is one who use them before?? and is possible to get it in Taiwan, how much will be??

2. Red&Die

Red&Die New Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-06
    文章:
    讚:
    Is any one use it before??

3. 78

78 New Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-04
    文章:
    讚:
    hi dano:
    i guess u must go overseas to check these cool stuffs.it's really too hard to get information and operation experience of these nice but not cheap machine.
    sorry can not really help u .

4. XXXX

XXXX New Member

註冊日期:
    2001-11-08
    文章:
    讚:
    <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>原留言人 Dano:
    Is any one use it before??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've used the Nord Lead 2 while working in Korea and I also have a SuperBassStation which while it's NOT a SuperNova, it's from the same company so I'd expect something similar except for the inclusion of effects and polyphony, etc...

The Nord Lead 2 sounds a bit too digital... the synth really has a bite though and if you use it for basslines, it will punch thru.. of course it depends on what kind of music you make...

Have you tried Waldorf?

Clavia, Waldorf, Access (of Virus fame), and Novation all have "their own sound" and mixing and matching different sources would really come out great.

I'd suggest trying out the Access Virus which is really good... A bunch of my Korean producer/friends have the SuperNova and say it's too thin sounding and only good for Korean-style dance songs with arpegiating "digitalish" synth sounds that go "jeh-jeh-jeh-jjeh-jjeh-jjjeh"....

Or if you're into R&B/Hip Hop, just go with an SE-1x (from Studio Electronics) which is a copy of a MiniMoog (not exactly though...) or even the new MiniMoog Voyager from Mr. Moog himself!

I'm eventually going to get a Voyager one of these days! After the music market gets better over here (yeah right...)

But bear in mind if you get the SE-1x/Voyager, these are REAL analog synths so the pitch will wander around if you run it too hot! Also, it'll be way more noisy than the digital ones but the sound! It's just pure butta, bro. If you have one, you can throw away/sell/trash all the other virtual analog synths that seem to disappear in the mix. The real ones are very audible even at low volumes in a dense mix...

Man, now that you got me talking about it, I gotta go get one!

by the way, some lucky fool bought the MIDIMOOG that was at Ah Tong Buo.... Damn, I was gonna get it last week! Yo, if you're out there and see this, wanna sell it? [​IMG]

5. 掌門人

掌門人 當代校長張超然

註冊日期:
    2001-08-30
    文章:
    讚:
    我有一台 Nord Lead 2 rack,但只用了兩個多星期。基本上它是很好的數位式類比摹擬器,優點包含: 16 發聲數、操作容易、四個 outputs、疊音色很方便、鼓的音色很好、沒有效果器等;缺點則為: 只有四個發聲部、需要 PCMCIA 卡才能滿足常 program 音色的人、內建的音色表現平平 (這不算差,因為自己 program 的機會比較多),而且只能存 40 個自定音色。

音色方面,我覺得它的音色算比較有稜有角的 buzz 音色,很適合 solo,不像Korg MS2000 比較溫暖而中頻多的音性,和 Novation 的圓滑音色也差很多,算是各有好處,但聲音都很數位 (未必是不好的形容)。至於 SE-1 的音色當然是純正的類比音色,但只有一個 voice 又超貴。另外就音色而言, SE-1 其實和原來的 MiniMoog 不太相同,後者的聲音比較 punchy,據說是 envelope 的反應速度的關係,而這公司做的 24dB/ 12dB filters也常被抱怨差別不大 (此點我沒比過,只是聽說)。當然 Studio Electronics 的SE-1 或 ATC-1 等都是值得考慮的類比產品。

有些人會爭論 digital vs. analog,我以為有點不必要,因為各有好處,再者數位產品經過其他音色處理後,和錄到硬碟的類比音色差別就不是那麼大了,最主要還是作曲和製作上的差別會比較大。

6. tbone

tbone New Member

註冊日期:
    2002-01-08
    文章:
    讚:
    我兩週前才從美國的 Sweetwater 買了A-Station, 它是台 8 note polyphony module. 有兩個99 個sound 的 preset Sound Bank 以及兩個99 個可以儲存修改好音色的Sound Bank. Preset 的音色還不錯, 有接近analogue 的肥度, 尤其是 Bank1 的 bass2......肥.
    除此之外它的 arpiggiator 也很屌, 參數都可修改. 再加上它又有內建的效果器......贊贊贊! 在12月號的Sound On Sound 有 3面的文字介紹, 可參考喔! 我自己覺得是比較適合電子音樂的一台Module (因為preset sound 的緣故). 缺點是沒有 power switch, 每次都要拔插頭! 再者 它的顯示面板有點小氣, 不是那麼 user friendly! 最後就是 NON MULTITIMBRAL!!!! 但價格還算合理, 不訪參考!

至於 MS-2000, 它的聲音就比較像是 MS-10, MS-20 了! 再者它又有 Vocoder! 上周有幸到朋友家把玩, 也是不錯的一台琴, 與 A-Station 相比, MS-2000比較偏向 Hip-Hop, Breakbeat, Drum N Bass 的 sound. 操作方面, MS-2000 像 MS20一樣已經把 patching 印在keyboard 右上角, 每一個旋扭, 按鈕間距大, 對於人高馬大的我相對的比 A-Station 方便!

7. Johnson

Johnson New Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-21
    文章:
    讚:
    我本來也想弄一台A Station來玩,那個價格和體積挺吸引人的,但看到tbone網友寫的一開始覺得很棒,但是看到後來才知Multi Timbre只有一個,實在太少,至少也應該兩個,一個做lead,另一個用來做bass。現在想想大概是不列入考慮.......有點可惜。

分享此頁面