Fulldrive 2 or BigMuff Pi

本文由 Sun2001-12-06 發表於 "效果器、Amp、DIY" 討論區

1. Sun

Sun New Member

註冊日期:
    2001-12-06
    文章:
    讚:
    I just have some problems dealing with effects and sound need to be solved before I invest some money. I have a Fender American Standard Strat and a Line6 Spider amp. I play contemperery music in church, so I want a clean overdriven sound instead of those cracked distored sound. And I usually plug my guitar straight into the mixer(with a Digitech RP300 to do the effects in between). But I don't like the overdrive sound from both the amp and RP300, so I am considering using either the Fulldrive2 or the BigMuff Pi(made in US), or the TS9 to produce the clean, warm overdrive sound.
    Any suggestions on how to produce a warm, creamy and not cracking overdriven sound?

2. Max

Max New Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-05
    文章:
    讚:
    據我所知BigMuff的 gain算蠻多的,應該不會是你要的。Fulltone Fulldrive 2比較像你要的creamy、溫暖的音色。小弟的淺見是用像TS9或Full Drive配合Fender 的中價以上的amp會更符合你的要求。Line 6的amps音色變化很多,但是對訊號大小,音色變換不是很靈敏,在high gain上表現好,在其他方面就弱了些。

3. Sun

Sun New Member

註冊日期:
    2001-12-06
    文章:
    讚:
    Thank you Max for the suggestions. I had a chance play the TS9 and Boss SD-2 in a guitar store. (Please correct me if I,m wrong)I find that TS9 has a very clean distortion but lact of sustain, And with SD-2, there both distortion and sustain. I havn't had any chance to try Fulldrive2 yet, How is the sustain of that padel?

分享此頁面