本文由 lester2002-02-03 發表於 "吉他" 討論區

1. lester

lester New Member

註冊日期:
    2002-02-02
    文章:
    讚:
    I am coming from HK,
    which model of YAMAHA 綱線木結他is around $700-800($2800-3200NT),thanks!!!
    If you have others suggestion,please tell me ,the price around $700-800($2800-3200NT),and i don't want simple wood colour,thanks!!!

And i want ask what different of electric木結他 and 木結他 ?
    will electric木結他's sound very small?

2. lester

lester New Member

註冊日期:
    2002-02-02
    文章:
    讚:
    Please help me !!!!
    thanks!!!

3. umcdilbert

umcdilbert New Member

註冊日期:
    2001-11-04
    文章:
    讚:
    To tell the truth, I don't think you can get any nice acoustic guitar with merely 3000NT$. Of course prices differ from shop to shop, but with this price, you can only get the bottom line of the list. I would suggest that you save a little more, let's say over 5000NT$ to get a little better sounding and easier playing one, if you're really serious about buying and learning acoustic guitar.

Also, remember that color finish means additional cost. With such less money, you should save every penny you have to improve the playability and the sound (for the low end gears, I would say that playability is more important than sound), instead of appearance.

For electro-acoustics, since a deep body increases possible feedback when you plug-in, so usually the body depth for that are shallower, hence the sound is smaller. But usually that won't be "very small", unless you are buying some guitars especially designed for plug-in use which has maybe like 5cm deep body.

For budget acoustics, Yamaha, Cort(from Korea), or some brands from China will be a good choice. If you got a little more budget, Seagull guitars from Canada is recommended by the Acoustic Guitar Magazine(Although I never had chance to play one....)

分享此頁面