台灣進ESP的琴多不多呀?
    ESP 跟其他韓廠的琴,如epiphone和PRS 韓廠的比,又是如何呢?

2. piero

piero New Member

註冊日期:
    2003-03-11
    文章:
    讚:
    About ESP, if you are talking about ESP (korea made), then it should be ESP LTD. ESP Japan is only making custom guitar at this moment, and then all other guitar is running under a production line ESP LTD.

So I am using a ESP LTD Viper now ... before I buy this Viper, I am trying to get a Epip SG Gothic, but that day I just try to ESP LTD Viper accidentally in the guitar store, and the sounds quality is totally better than the Epip ... the clean tone is sweety, and the bridge pu is very powerful when comparing to those Epip. So finally I go for the ESP ...

Another part is the hardware quality, I can never feel those cheapo feeling on it ...

Anyway, that just my feel, maybe someone got some different feeling than mine. But I think I will stick with ESP if I wanna buy another guitar ... maybe got a custom later.

3. 新.巫師

新.巫師 New Member

註冊日期:
    2002-11-07
    文章:
    讚:
    ESP正廠應該都不便宜吧,進的好像也比較少吧SUGIZO的簽
    名琴大概都要八萬到十萬左右了,ESP的副廠是EDWARDS和
    GRASS ROOTS(絕對沒有EOB喔),這兩個要我選的話,我寧願
    存到三萬多還有機會可以拿到IBANEZ的日廠琴或是FENDER
    及GIBSON的美廠(等級可能低一點或是買到不錯的二手)
    PRS的韓廠系列印象中好像是PRS SE(如果是CE就是正廠
    了),沒有用過,不能給你太多的意見,至EPIPHONE.......
    之前很多朋友都在討論,給的評價不高,在二手市場上也不
    是太看好,寧願多花一點買GIBSON正廠的,這只是我的個人
    觀點,你參考看看就好了.

4. piero

piero New Member

註冊日期:
    2003-03-11
    文章:
    讚:
    or we should put it this way ESP正廠 is in Japan, and 副廠's name is "ESP LTD", it's still under the name of ESP. The difference is "ESP" is all custom made guitar. and all other non-custom made guitar is under then name "ESP LTD" and which is made in Koera

check out the details at
    www.espguitars.com

分享此頁面