讚:
    真的太神了!!!B1哥你真的可以試試看,馬上就不痛了喔^^

2. wonder1

wonder1 Member

註冊日期:
    2005-10-20
    文章:
    讚:
    Yes!I can speak,read,write chinese.But.....I can't do it with my computer.I'm still learning how to use the "Chinese Star".Had ask my friend to get me the "Chinese Writing Pad".Hope I can pick up fast.I don't feel nice,since everyone here using chinese,and I'm the only "ONE" to use English.Hehehe!OK!Me & my wife,we don't feel anything,Test!hmmmm......all I can say it test like salt soup,salt water.According to the book says,if you take more vegetable,fruits.Your urine will test "Better".100% true!and drink more water during the day time.All I can says,Your urine will "Test"better after 2-3weeks,because it help you to "Clearn"all the waste in your body.(1)You then to eat alot,and gain some weight!(2)you don't get tired easily(3)You get more stronger and healthy(3)Try this,if you have a cut,even serious cut!just put your own urine on it.It heal very fast(My 70yrs old Father-in-law felldown from the stay-case before Chinese New Year,His head serious injured.In the Hospital,I told him to drink his own urine.He did!after 2 days,come out from hospital and start walking around town to look for his old friends to drink Tea(He even sharing this "Urine-cure"method to his friend,which every one says he is "Crazy")we all feel "Younger"now!hehe!

分享此頁面