1. FFAUUO

FFAUUO Member

註冊日期:
    2007-12-16
    文章:
    讚:
    由英國最有名的貝斯製造廠Status製作的全白手工五弦Trace Elliot T-bass Custom/24琴格/全碳纖維護
    板/Head採Status獨特量身訂作的ETS (Ergonomic Tune System),造型非常典雅漂亮!!/
    PU一共有三個,除了兩個hyperactive的j-pu,中間還有一個hum-cancellor 拾音器!
    bridge是由五個獨立的弦枕組成! 並加裝藍色led燈!絕佳的手感傳遞出來與美廠
    SPECTOR BASS相當甚至更大的驚人大出力,卻表現出JAZZ BASS細膩的音色 ,更能
    全方位勝任各種STYLE,各種風格的音樂,Trace Elliot Custom bass能做的絕對超
    乎你的想像!!

而多虧了zero fret,你也能在E-string得到如鋼琴般的美妙音色

請欣賞以下錄音檔:
    http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=joe2001912&b=1&f=1766470307&p=27
    更多照片:
    http://www.wretch.cc/album/album.php?id=joe2001912&book=1&page=1

剛換上EBS的Classic medium弦 台北試琴面交 欲售6萬5 喜歡的話價錢非常好商量

SPECS:
    1.34" maple bolt-on neck with graphite reinforcements, a 2-way truss rod

2.24 frets + 0 fret on a rosewood fingerboard natural, the maple part of the neck having a satin finish

3.The electronics are typical jazz bass, two J-bass "Hyperactive" pickups + dummy pickup under the pickguard
    as hum-cancellor !

4.Active 9v (quick-change battery compartment) pre-amp similar to the Retro models of Status with volume
    control for each, treble cut/boost, bass cut/boost, flat EQ switch

5.The bridge conists of 5 individual bridges adjustable in all
    directions,

6.the head piece being sculpted (in a Z shape if looking from the top)
    with the tuners-specific"ETS"(Ergonomic Tune System).

user review(Harmony Central ):
    Summary Manufacturer URL http://www.trace-elliot.co.uk/ Features 9.0 (1 response) Sound 10.0 (1 response) Action, Fit, & Finish 10.0 (1 response) Reliability/Durability 10.0 (1 response) Customer Support N/A (0 responses) Overall Rating 10.0 (1 response)
    * In an effort to build our HC 2.0 community all written reviews will be entered on HC 2.0 Beta Write a Review on HC 2.0 Beta

Sound [​IMG]: 10 I exchanged a mint Musicman Sterling (didn't know that TE made basses, nor the model, but once I played it I was immediately sold) for this bass, I also own an Alembic Series II, a Leduc Ubic2B and an old Aria Pro2. My main instruments have always been the drums, but I always had a bass guitar lying around for the last 20 years or so, and finally developed a real passion for bass guitar 2 years ago.

When alone I tend to amuse myself with funky and groovy stuff, lots of slapping as well, but with my band, we play mainly top30 stuff, old and new and just for fun. My bass rig is an SWR stack comprised of Bass350, Goliath Jr 3 (2*10"+horn), Son of Bertha (1*15+horn) and I play on Trace Elliot or Ampeg combos in the rehearsal studio. I just acquired a Boss GT6-B and have a Focusrite Platinum Sound Factory for compression and EQ in the SWR rack which I light make redundant as the GT6-B handles those functions surprisingly well.

This bass absolutely sounds awesome, never had I experienced so much punch. Even though the sound variety is not as great as that of the Alembic which does a to z, the T-Bass comes across as the best of 2 worlds: I never really liked the pure carbon/graphite sound out of Status Stealth, Schack or Steinberger guitars, but love the preciseness. With the mix of wood and graphite in the neck, this bass seems to be the perfect mix. Nice wood character, but very precise. You can get very, very bright sounds with the EQ, with a tiny hiss in the extreme, but the bass is also capable of producing warmer and misterious sounds quite well.

Again, the punch of this bass is amazing, and it translates the finger work really well. In short, this thing sounds like a jazz bass but can show lots more guts if you want to. You can get the e-string to sound like a piano, thanks to the 0-fret.

Action, Fit, & Finish [​IMG]: 10 I traded this bass used, so I don't know abut the factory setup. The bass is finished to perfection and the action is very low with a very flat neck, and the neck is very fast. The previous and first owner of this bass took good care of it, it actually looked almost un-used as if kept in a cupboard for 5 years.

Reliability/Durability [​IMG]: 10 This bass better withstand live playing because it is going to get its share. It seems to be rock solid overall, and the neck will probably never move thanks to the graphite reiforcements. I never carry a backup anywhere for anything.

Customer Support [​IMG]: No Opinion NA - but since Trace Elliot were bought by Gibson and had to discontinue their relationship with Status-Graphite, there could be problems.

However, if you look on the Status website, you'll find a very similar bass, except for the full graphite neck, nothing ever gets lost ;-), and I guess service would be available if required.

Overall Rating [​IMG]: 10 I've been a musician for over 20 years, a pro studio engineer with a decent discography and have seen lots of gear, including in the bass territory. I tend to go for top-range products even if it means waiting and saving, which luckily is easier now that I don't work in the music industry anymore but in a stableand well-paying environment. Music has become an intense hobby.

I am really inspired by this bass and would try to find another one if it was lost or stolen, along with bare-handedly kiling the thief !!

I love the sound, the looks and the playability, wish it was a bit lighter though, and I could use side LEDs like on the Alembic. As mentioned before, I traded it against a Sterling which bored me to death after 6 months, and previously I traded a Warwick Streamer Jazzman 5 string to get the Sterling.

So far I believe I've traded well, and no, this one is not for sale!

剛換上EBS的Classic medium弦 台北試琴面交 欲售6萬5 喜歡的話價錢非常好商量

2. summer68101

summer68101 New Member

註冊日期:
    2009-11-16
    文章:
    讚:
    請問錄音是否有加其他效果器或是HEAD?

3. FFAUUO

FFAUUO Member

註冊日期:
    2007-12-16