1. evan

evan New Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-16
    文章:
    讚:
    請教各位那個Mackie 的效果器PCI卡UAD-1好不好啊?
    套裝的那些EQ,REVERB,COMPRESSOR聲音有沒有很正點?
    還有問句傻話,上面號稱的Pultec EQ和LA2的COMPRESSOR和真的比起來如何?
    因為根本沒看過vintage的也沒辦法比.........小地方的痛苦.....
    小第有點急,因為親戚要回來說美國有賣不到$600的,想考慮給我的pc來升級一下!

2. charmingguy

charmingguy New Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-15
    文章:
    讚:
    值得買,可以擴展你pc的運算能力至於與硬体比較因爲畢竟沒有見過真東西沒發發評論。但我認爲一個好的聲卡加一塊運算卡至少在聲音上面不會輸給蘋果+protools,推薦echo的laya 24和 mona,最近我聽過它們的表現,聲音真好呀!加上運算卡的話是很好的配置。

3. evan

evan New Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-16
    文章:
    讚:
    謝謝版主大,那請問一片UAD-1卡可以同時跑幾個RealVerb?
    或是同時跑幾channel的EQ?
    還有送的reverb plugin和一些VST像是Waves的或是rack的reverb比起來有沒有更強?

4. charmingguy

charmingguy New Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-15
    文章:
    讚:
    跑多少,只要你不用它那個吉他效果器還是很省的,沒有試過全用它跑reverb,但是可以肯定的是跑四路aux send reverb應該吃的消,品質還不錯,至於比vst怎麽樣,我想不會好上太多,因爲好的vst也不錯呀,另外它的這些plugin都有vst版本。我想當你自己做音樂的時候開始用vst就好,但是如果要接 “活”了,就買一片跟人家說比protools還好那!

5. realname

realname New Member

註冊日期:
    2002-08-28
    文章:
    讚:
    補充一下Universal Audio的官方資料, "8 instances of RealVerb Pro™, or a project with 32 EQs, 16 compressors and 2 RealVerb Pros ". 說起來是相當迷人的數字. 之前用Digi001和G4733Hz, 以Plug-in的數字來比, UAD-1要強的太多了.

6. Max

Max New Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-05
    文章:
    讚:
    這片卡和 TC 的卡不知道哪個比較有前途?
    等了也有一陣子了,到目前只有他們自己一直出,
    3rd party不曉得是還在觀望還是根本沒興趣......
    哪個會佔上風呢?

7. charmingguy

charmingguy New Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-15
    文章:
    讚:
    竭嗣侀槳ftc祥諅@Kuad1ㄛむ扂芢沎uad1+paulsar 2 plusㄛ祥蚚惁power paulsar,稛衶櫝aulsar奻醱腔菁猞/oㄛ準都隅﹝稛岆掀廌I腔蚚楊ㄛ蝜斕祥砑嫶豪誏腔怮嗣珨K2.53g腔 intel cpu睿珨rack腔echo mona逋眕斕酕堤穔鐃秞竭疑賸﹝扂腔岆珨隅祥猁惁璯瓥鷁癥ro家こㄛ饒虳|昹岆禱瓷竭嗣ㄛ璯灡aこ硐衄掀操縐惸珨c腔maya硉腕惁ㄛ憩呾奻珩祥蚚豪愐怮嗣ㄐ

8. GTR1954

GTR1954 New Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-23
    文章:
    讚:
    版主寫的在我電腦上看是亂碼耶.........

9. GTR1954

GTR1954 New Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-23
    文章:
    讚:
    <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> 這片卡和 TC 的卡不知道哪個比較有前途?
    等了也有一陣子了,到目前只有他們自己一直出,
    3rd party不曉得是還在觀望還是根本沒興趣......
    哪個會佔上風呢? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>UAD-1現在是Mackie在代理行銷又比較便宜應該會有希望,
    但是便宜也未比就真的會贏啦!
    據國外網路上的說法,TC的卡比較好寫plugins,因為他們用motorola的晶片,
    而且TC的客服支援做的比較好,又早就是軟硬體公司。
    有沒有長久軟硬體經驗還是很重要,以前Mackie搞個D8B mixer就講了很久,
    搞了好幾年才出來,市場都給了O2R。

10. charmingguy

charmingguy New Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-15
    文章:
    讚:
    爲什麽總是亂碼?
    我想說的其實是如果是業餘玩可以不買這些卡,如果專業就用paulsar+uad1這樣有了adat的16 channel並且混音的能力也不差配上echo的mona這樣的rack聲音應當很好!

11. 掌門人

掌門人 當代校長張超然

註冊日期:
    2001-08-30
    文章:
    讚:
    我也發現了 Guitar Center 現在賣UAD-1非常低 (低於$600美金),原來是因為新卡出來了。差別大概是多了ADAT I/O等,讓要買UAD和ADAT I/O者,一片PCI卡就能搞定。 <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> New Version of UAD-1 Card with ADAT I/O - The "UAD-8 I/O"

Mackie Designs Inc. and Universal Audio unveiled a new version of the award-winning Mackie UAD-1 card, called the UAD-8 I/O. The new UAD-8 I/O card features an ADAT optical interface that supports sample rates ranging from 44.1kHz to 192kHz. The UAD-8 I/O will allow users to interface directly with external devices which support the ADAT I/O, without having to purchase a separate PCI card for their PCs.

In addition, the new UAD-8 I/O platform is coupled with a stand-alone host application, with which the user can take advantage of all the Universal Audio plug-ins without using a third party VST host application. With both the new I/O and host application features, the UAD-8 I/O can turn an ordinary PC into a standalone digital effects processor, capable of 192kHz sampling rates and able to run ultra-low latency effects for any digital mixing console using the ADAT optical interface.

The UAD-8 I/O complements two other new Universal Audio and Mackie products announced at AES; UAD software version 3.0 and the 2192 Dual Channel A/D & D/A converter. UAD version 3.0 supports the use of up to four UAD-1 cards inside a single PC, so existing users can purchase an additional card and add I/O capabilities at the same time. The new 2192 provides high-quality A/D & D/A conversion at sample rates up to 192kHz, and supports S/PDIF, AES/EBU and ADAT digital interface protocols. Using the UAD-8 I/O and the 2192 together opens a whole new world of flexibility and processing options for any digital audio enthusiast.

"The UAD-8 I/O vastly expands the market for the UAD-1 plus enhances the options for any current UAD-1 user," said Keith Olsen, Corporate Director, Global Recording Market and Product Development at Mackie Designs Inc. "New users will now be able to avoid buying a separate I/O card. Existing UAD-1 customers will be able to take advantage of software version 3.0's ability to support multiple UAD-1 cards in a single PC. Perhaps most significantly, customers who want to take advantage of the amazing sound of the UAD-1 plug-ins can now turn an older PC into a standalone effects unit that will work with anything that has an ADAT I/O."

The UAD-8 I/O, which will begin shipping in December 2002, will be distributed worldwide exclusively by Mackie Designs Inc. and will have a suggested U.S. retail price of $1,295.

For more information, visit their web site at www.uaudio.com. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

分享此頁面