本文由 piero2004-05-27 發表於 "吉他" 討論區

1. piero

piero New Member

註冊日期:
    2003-03-11
    文章:
    讚:
    hey guys, thanks in advance

just wondering is there anyone tried the KH-202 before???

Coz I wanna change my guitar and I am using the ESP LTD VIPER 100 before ....

that KH-202 comes with EMG HZ-4 pu ... does it sounds good?? of course I understand it cannot be compared with the EMG active pu, but as a passive pu, is the HZ-4 sounds reasonably good???

Thanks again for the reply first!!!

2. randyroach

randyroach New Member

註冊日期:
    2004-01-10
    文章:
    讚:
    I have a Kh-202~it's pretty good~but I highly recommend you to change the original pickups!

3. piero

piero New Member

註冊日期:
    2003-03-11
    文章:
    讚:
    I heard people saying something like changing the original pu ....

so is there any problem on the original HZ-4???

umm .... I understand that the passive pu cannot be compared with the active EMG.

and I don't need the sound of the active EMG anyway.

Can you please kindly tell me what's the reason behind changing those HZ-4?????

you reply is highly appreciated!!

Regards

4. piero

piero New Member

註冊日期:
    2003-03-11
    文章:
    讚:
    another question,

as a passive pu, is the HZ-4 sounds good???

thanks again

5. randyroach

randyroach New Member

註冊日期:
    2004-01-10
    文章:
    讚:
    I told you to change the PU because the EMG-HZ is pretty weak as a passive pickup!
    KH-202 is a really good guitar. I think I'll keep it for a long time after I change the PU to 81s.
    you don't have to use EMG-81,85...etc, dimarzio and SD are also good choices.
    If you are a beginner, I suggest you wait for a few month. If you still like EMG-HZ after that, then don't change it. But if you're not a beginner, you'll know what I'm talking about.
    Hope you enjoy your new guitar!!!^__^

6. piero

piero New Member

註冊日期:
    2003-03-11
    文章:
    讚:
    </font><blockquote>引言:</font><hr />原留言人 randyroach:
    I told you to change the PU because the EMG-HZ is pretty weak as a passive pickup!
    KH-202 is a really good guitar. I think I'll keep it for a long time after I change the PU to 81s.
    you don't have to use EMG-81,85...etc, dimarzio and SD are also good choices.
    If you are a beginner, I suggest you wait for a few month. If you still like EMG-HZ after that, then don't change it. But if you're not a beginner, you'll know what I'm talking about.
    Hope you enjoy your new guitar!!!^__^
    </font>[/QUOTE]thanks again .... let me test it out when it is arrived ... still in shippment ... can't wait to see it

分享此頁面