該換什麼樣的拾音器呢

本文由 阿杰2003-05-12 發表於 "吉他" 討論區

1. 阿杰

阿杰 New Member

註冊日期:
    2002-07-22
    文章:
    讚:
    我有一把GIBSON的stander,因為最近都在玩些比較重搖滾,節奏的歌曲,大概是作比如說像槍與玫瑰,嗆紅辣椒,超脫那種tone類型的,所以想要換pick up,可以請各位大大建議一下上下兩顆pick up換哪兩種比較適合呢,麻煩大家給點意見,感激不盡!!!謝謝。

2. 小花兒

小花兒 Member

註冊日期:
    2003-01-24
    文章:
    讚:
    </font><blockquote>引言:</font><hr />原留言人 阿杰:
    我有一把GIBSON的stander,因為最近都在玩些比較重搖滾,節奏的歌曲,大概是作比如說像槍與玫瑰,嗆紅辣椒,超脫那種tone類型的,所以想要換pick up,可以請各位大大建議一下上下兩顆pick up換哪兩種比較適合呢,麻煩大家給點意見,感激不盡!!!謝謝。</font>[/QUOTE]你說的三種tone差異蠻大的耶~
    GIBAON,STRAT,JAGUAR三種截然不同的SOUND
    一把LES PAUL很難搞定喔~
    不過G'N'R NECK PICKUP用'59 model可以做得蠻像的

3. Yan (小丰)

Yan (小丰) Member

註冊日期:
    2003-01-03
    文章:
    讚:
    可以試試Seymour Duncan 的~前段用59 後段用SH-4
    59有分可切換單雙線圈的4條線心或只能雙線圈2條線心
    SH-4我就不曉得~好像也是2版吧~你要在問問看

59可以做較甜的Tone加DS可作GUNS N' ROSES裡Slash的Solo

SH-4就屬於很重很烈的雙線圈~放後段應該可以作你要的東西

4. 尹佬

尹佬 New Member

註冊日期:
    2003-04-22
    文章:
    讚:
    Hi, "Ah Kit", may be you can consider Dimarzio Fred for the neck position of your Les Paul and Dimarzio Super Distortion for the the bridge position on your guitar for hard rock/Heavy metal guitar playing.

Or if you love to solo with neck pu, you can use Dimarzio Air Norton at neck. If you want a high output bridge humbucker with good articulation, you can use Dimarzio Steve's Special. If I understand well, the "Gibson Stander" you refer to, was Gibson Les Paul Standard. As the tone was Les Paul was comparatively middy, the mid-scooped Steve's Special will be a suitable bridge pu for balance tone. My Les Paul Custom was with Steve's Special at bridge

If you would like to have more advise, you can contact Dimarzio for their advise. Dimarzio website was www.dimarzio.com.

Good luck to your guitar playing.

5. 阿杰

阿杰 New Member

註冊日期:
    2002-07-22
    文章:
    讚:
    謝謝各位大大的意見..小弟感激不盡...我會好好比較看看S.B跟D的比較...因為還沒有看到有人建議EMG的...我看也有人換過EMG的81跟89..如果小弟對雙線圈比較有興趣的話...是不是應該選擇S.B或是DIM ARZIO比較好啊...在音色的方面...想要節奏搭配雙線圈的話...小邦葛格建議的事不是比較適合小弟的需求啊...希望各位大大能在多給意見...感恩感恩

6. Dragon

Dragon 版主

註冊日期:
    2002-10-24
    文章:
    讚:
  7. 尹佬

尹佬 New Member

註冊日期:
    2003-04-22
    文章:
    讚:
    HI, "Ah Kit", some more information for you, Slash was using a pair of Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro Humbuckers on his Les Paul. I have put Alnico II Pro in the Neck/Middle of my Les Paul Customs. Alnico II pro was a very sweet & clear humbucker with a little less output than Duncan'59. But Alnico II will not be a pu for playing Heavy Metal as Metallic.

8. 阿杰

阿杰 New Member

註冊日期:
    2002-07-22
    文章:
    讚:
    Hello..Dear伊佬..Many thanks for your reply. Do you mean if I need more clear and sweet solo, Alnico II pro is better then s-59'. Am I right? Could you please inform me what about the bridge Pickup Model. I want to it sound more heavy rhythm. Thank you for your attention. With best regards.

9. 尹佬

尹佬 New Member

註冊日期:
    2003-04-22
    文章:
    讚:
    阿杰, 很對不起, 因我這幾晚下班後需到夜校教高中數學, 所以, 不能盡早回覆你. 至於你的結他上bridge pickup, 如你需彈奏heavy rhythm, 請告知在下你需要的heavy rhythm結他聲類似那一結他手呢 ? 因為多一些information,較容易給你suggestion, 敬請回覆, Thanks !

10. bigone

bigone New Member

註冊日期:
    2001-12-14
    文章:
    讚:
    我不知道各位意見如何!!我自己的stander昰改PAF Pro bridge....至於neck不建議改!!!因他原來的TONE我覺得不錯!參考之!!

11. 尹佬

尹佬 New Member

註冊日期:
    2003-04-22
    文章:
    讚:
    HI, bigone, I agree with you, PAF PRO was a nice & versatile bridge pickup. By the way, if someone need modern PAF tone with more output, he or she can consider Dimarzio Norton.

But Norton was a comparatively polite sounding pickup to distortion class humbuckers liked Dimarzio Super Distortion, Super 3 & X2N. If someone really want to try Dimarzio pus and use them for Heavy Metal Rhythm liked "Enter Sandman" by Metallica, in my opinion, try Dimarzio Super Distortion or Super 3. If you liked Heavy Metal guitar tone hot but clean, try Steve's Special.

I have some friends installed Steve's Special as Bridge pu on their Les Paul's Standard. Due to the scooped mid of Steve's Special and the basic middy & mellow tone of mahogany on Les Paul guitar, the tone seems balance & fine.

Good luck to all the guitar friends in this world, bye

12. bigone

bigone New Member

註冊日期:
    2001-12-14
    文章:
    讚:
    尹佬兄...謝謝你的解說!!!我想以後要改的話..我會參考的....再次謝謝!!

13. 尹佬

尹佬 New Member

註冊日期:
    2003-04-22
    文章:
    讚:
    HI, bigone兄, you are always welcome, Talk to you soon.

14. 您還在看嗎?

您還在看嗎? New Member

註冊日期:
    2002-10-03
    文章:
    讚:
    epi的琴該換拾音器還是買效果器就好

15. 尹佬

尹佬 New Member

註冊日期:
    2003-04-22
    文章:
    讚:
    Dear Band & Fang,

Sorry for getting back to you so late, whether to buy effect or change the pickups on your EPI, was 100% up to you. But, if you would like to know which pickups to choose. Please let us know what you like or what you don't like about your EPI.

If you only keep your EPI temporarily and intend to save money for another guitars, don't do anything on it. Whereas, if you take your EPI as your main guitar in the coming year, you may consider to buy a pu to fine-tune its tone.

Talk to you soon.

Best regards,
    PATRICK

分享此頁面