Petrucci對DT的新年新期許~~

本文由 exat05202010-12-12 發表於 "閒談當代、聊天" 討論區

1. exat0520

exat0520 New Member

註冊日期:
    2007-07-30
    文章:
    讚:
    原文:http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/news/The-Year-in-Review-Dream-Theater-22511.aspx?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Facebook%2BStatus%2B%28DT10%29&utm_campaign=Facebooke%2BStatFacebook%2BStatus%2B%28DT10%29us%2B%28RR%2BAirbourne10%29

有些很有趣的對話~
    我們來聽聽約翰怎麼說
    以下是我自己翻的,若翻的不好或是有詞句錯誤非本文文意,還請英文好的版友不吝指教~

What was your personal theme song this year and why?
    用一首歌來形容今年,你會選哪首,為什麼?

I Will Survive" (for obvious reasons!)
    約翰:我會活下去(想必是團裡失去某人所以....:cool:)

What’s the biggest lesson you learned this year?
    你今年覺得學到最寶貴的一課是什麼?

Don't let your drummer fill in for another band.
    約翰:別讓你的鼓手加入別人的團!!!:mad:
    (我看到這句真的大笑,很明顯他對這件事很不爽XDD)

What’s the most embarrassing or funny thing that happened on tour this year? Tell us the story!
    今年發生了哪些有趣或令人尷尬的事情呢?? 告訴我們吧~

While on tour with Iron Maiden this summer, during our set, Mike Portnoy decided to go off on a medley of Maiden covers which I would normally be able to hang with in my sleep since I know just about every song.
    約翰:今年夏天根鐵娘子一起巡迴演出時,在我們做舞台設定的時後,Mike決定起一個鐵娘子的旋律,那首歌及使我睡著我也會彈哩~因為我很清楚他們每首歌!!!:cool:
    (哇勒~~真看不出來你會講這種臭屁話XDDD)

Unfortunately however, in all the excitement I forgot the fact that the guitar I was playing was in a drop D tuning and I just butchered one song after another! Turns out unbeknownst to me that Adrian Smith was standing right beside me the entire time. Oh well, it's not like it was in front of an Iron Maiden crowd or anything!
    約翰:然後糟的是,在這刺激的演出中, 我忘了我的吉他已經調成降D的特殊調音,而我一首接著一首幹了下去! ,我還不知道Adrian Smith就正站在我的右邊,算了, 反正又不是在鐵娘子的觀眾或誰前面表演啊
    What’s the coolest thing you discovered this year?
    你覺得今年最酷的事情是什麼?
    I've mastered the art of smoking meat.
    約翰:我已經通曉煙燻肉的烹調~
    What’s your new year’s resolution?
    你對新的一年下了什麼樣的決心?
    To use all my creative resources in making the next DT album and tour the best possible and to be more connected with our fans.
    用我所有創作的泉源灌注在下一個DT專輯以及做更多的巡迴演出和我們的歌迷同樂~;)
    (真是豪氣萬千...要證明沒有"你"我們也可以過得很好XDDD)

以上~~

Last edited: 2010-12-15
  2. 吉他

吉他 New Member

註冊日期:
    2010-10-20
    文章:
    讚:
    朋友你真是用心阿, 看到不要讓鼓手跑到別的團那邊我也大笑了:cool:

3. zjayu

zjayu New Member

註冊日期:
    2008-04-22
    文章:
    讚:
    Unfortunately however, in all the excitement I forgot the fact that the guitar I was playing was in a drop D tuning and I just butchered one song after another! Turns out unbeknownst to me that Adrian Smith was standing right beside me the entire time. Oh well, it's not like it was in front of an Iron Maiden crowd or anything!
    約翰:然後糟的是,在這刺激的演出中, 我忘了我的吉他已經調成降D的特殊調音,而我一首接著一首幹了下去! 啊算了, 反正又不是在鐵娘子的觀眾或誰前面表演啊!(笑)

What’s the coolest thing you discovered this year?
    你覺得今年最酷的事情是什麼?
    I've mastered the art of smoking meat.
    約翰:我已經精通"菸肉藝術" = 煙燻肉, 一種烹調肉的方法.

4. exat0520

exat0520 New Member

註冊日期:
    2007-07-30
    文章:
    讚:
    感謝這位版友!!!

分享此頁面