Ii-v-i如何實際應用在編曲?

本文由 jiun2007-11-05 發表於 "音樂、樂理、其他樂器" 討論區

1. jiun

jiun Member

註冊日期:
    2002-07-12
    文章:
    讚:
    ii-V7-I在爵士裡很重要, 這件事已經聽很久了, 可是都不知道如何用, 尤其實際上, 例如流行樂, 和絃行進那麼多種, 當然有些可以簡化, 或用一些裝飾音的和絃, 來改變曲子的色彩, 但教本裡把ii-V7-I當成就像lick這樣, 有時候硬塞進去歌曲很怪, 到底ii-V-I使用上有沒有一些原則, 還是只是根據自己想要改變曲子裡緊張與釋放的結構, 所以任何原曲的和絃都可以當成ii-V7-I的任何一個?

簡單的問就是ii-V-I要如何用?

參考:http://www.berkleemusic.com/store/product?product_id=54838&category_id=19

Last edited: 2007-11-05
  2. HERO

註冊日期:
    2004-02-10
    文章:
    讚:
    do you currently own this book?
    it sure looks really interesting and should be extreme useful?
    what's your take on this book?

3. jiun

jiun Member

註冊日期:
    2002-07-12
    文章:
    讚:
    it's not easy to digest everything in the book, but it coulde be useful only if you know how to use the examples in the real world.
    i've got this book for maybe 2 or 3 yrs, and recently found it sounds good and helps me a lot for sight reading.
    I also own many jazz guitar teaching materials, but have little time to apply to my playing, sometimes just got lost in the half way of learning.

there is a book about chords I think it's much more simple, but "simple" doesn't mean "easy". it's "guitar chords" by joe pass.

4. HERO

註冊日期:
    2004-02-10
    文章:
    讚:
    thanks for your fast and prompt reply
    I also have the Joe Pass' "Guitar Chords" and just like you said, it's simple, but not easy.
    I, too, have the same struggle of applying the vast amount of information to my real life playing.

5. 喂喂喂

喂喂喂 New Member

註冊日期:
    2004-03-26
    文章:
    讚:
    這本是for Jazz guitar的,裡面的和聲當然都是針對爵士演奏用
    如果你要把他應用在自已的編曲或改編流行歌的話
    我覺得可以從兩個方向去思考…
    1.從這些你說的licks來思考:
    是否了解這些voicing的意義?例如裡面有很多加了Tension note、Altered Tension note的句子,他們為和弦增添了不同的色彩,視主旋律或曲子的屬性可以去使用,這些licks都可以是你袋中的小零件,你可以隨便用,只是用起來感覺如何而己,這還是得多點彈奏經驗才能把這些書上的變成自已的。
    2.從你Arrange的這首曲子來看:
    你要先確定你要的感覺。如果你要編得很Jazz或是就是要寫Jazz的曲,用裡面的和聲一定很酷很好聽,但如果這曲原本就不是Jazz,或他不適合編成這樣的味道,硬套這些和聲反而怪怪的,甚至不好聽。

書應該只是幫助我們學習了解一些事,並不是通則
    如果喜歡Jazz,可以深入去了解、多去聽,只是沾一沾的話有時反而增加困擾

分享此頁面