很多類似的東西都會這樣

3. wizardma

wizardma Active Member

註冊日期:
    2002-03-20
    文章:
    讚:
    The DSP or the SDic could be defective.
    - If the E1 persists there could be a problem with the Motorola DSP. This is what the 'E1' error message means. In any case the J Station would need qualified repair service.

以上乃出自Johnson Suppurt的回應。
    大意是說E1的意思表示DSP晶片出問題,你需要把東西送至johnson公司認可的維修地點。我看這得請代理商處理了。

4. doublemankind

doublemankind New Member

註冊日期:
    2003-07-28
    文章:
    讚:
    我也發現同樣E1的問題ㄝ~johnson 台灣的代理商是哪一家呀.在哪裡呢.當初是透過美國ebay買的說.不是代理商進口的ㄝ.有沒有專門的維修據點呀.或自行更新韌體的解決方法呀.好怕被坑一筆說.

5. 玫瑰迷

玫瑰迷 New Member

註冊日期:
    2005-03-14
    文章:
    讚:
    請問有誰知道台灣J STATION的代理商在哪勒?
    實在不知道該送去哪修orz

6. OZZYJUNE

OZZYJUNE New Member

註冊日期:
    2005-06-21
    文章:
    讚:
    在台北
    不知道他們能不能修
    因為這台很久了

7. doublemankind

doublemankind New Member

註冊日期:
    2003-07-28
    文章:
    讚:
    http://www.johnson-amp.com/forum/view_thread.asp?forum=jstation&threadid=1114276050

[FONT=Geneva, Helvetica, Arial]Re: E1[/FONT]
    [FONT=Geneva, Helvetica, Arial]The message "E1" does indeed mean that the motorola DSP chip has an error, and needs to be repaired/replaced. I had the same problem about 4 months ago, and had tried everything from resetting the unit(to factory specs) and eventually trying to replace the internal battery that stores your user presets, and nothing worked. After a call to Johnson, they informed me of the DSP motorola issue, and that it would only cost $49 to repair, including shipping it back to me! Considering that I really dig this unit, I think it was worth it. I did have to pay to ship it to them, but it only cost a couple of bucks thru UPS, and I got it back within a week (about 5 business days), sooner than they had estimated. I believe a new J-Station goes for about $150, so again, it was worth it.[/FONT]
    看來可能要花 USD:49 元寄去美國JOHNSON原廠維修了.
    我有個友人曾經待過宏睿.說這品牌是該公司代理的.經我打電話去宏睿公司 http://www.dixon.com.tw/Web/page.php?cat_id=18 詢問了一下.他們內部人員告知已經沒在代理這品牌的產品了,目前的代理商為何家公司不清楚~若要給他們維修.他們會查序號判定為公司貨或水貨.若為公司貨過保固維修費較低.若為水貨.恐怕要負擔較高的維修費用了.

8. doublemankind

doublemankind New Member

註冊日期:
    2003-07-28
    文章:
    讚:
    我已打算寄回原廠修理了.有同樣這款機器E1問題的朋友
    可參考以下寫模式留言給JOHNSON公司.
    問題反應網址為 http://www.johnson-amp.com/request.htm
    中文地址英譯網址為: http://www.post.gov.tw/post/internet/f_searchzone/index.jsp?ID=190103

My Johnson J-Station was show E1 message. 1.How much cost about repair this Motorolla DSP's bug? 2.How can I pay the E1 bug's repair cost for your company? 3.I'll send the J-Staion to repair~Where is your company repair center locate? Thx XXX XXXXX

9. doublemankind

doublemankind New Member

註冊日期:
    2003-07-28
    文章:
    讚:
    或者是寫 Give me new one

10. doublemankind

doublemankind New Member

註冊日期:
    2003-07-28
    文章:
    讚:
    台灣無法修理了~該送回美國Johnson原廠才有得解了.有此問題的USER可以參考如下接洽方式.

My Johnson J-Station was show E1 message. I had already Contact RELIANCE INT'L PO BOX 96-140 3RD FL., NO. 175 SEC.2, AN-HO ROAD TAIPEI 106 TAIWAN Tel. (886 2) 2736-8151 Fax. (886 2) 2738-6491 E-mail: dixon@dixon.com.tw ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ But their engineer tell me they don't have technique can repair the Motorolla DSP's bug and rework to the component placement on the pcboard. They tell me must contact Johnson original to repair this E1 bug. So... 1.How much cost about repair this Motorolla DSP's bug? 2.How can I pay the E1 bug's repair cost for your United State's company repair center? 3.I'll send the J-Staion to repair~Where is your United State's company repair center locate? 4.When your Johnson original receive my J-Station ~How long about repair this J-Station's business days can resend for me? Thx XXX XXXXX

分享此頁面