<HELP>i want to buy something in yahoo

本文由 ChrisEric2006-12-19 發表於 "閒談當代、聊天" 討論區

1. ChrisEric

ChrisEric New Member

註冊日期:
    2006-06-19
    文章:
    讚:
    I am a boy in mainland,and i want to buy the cheer chan's pick necklace for Christmas present for a girl....there's no these in mainland and so i want to buy it....
    The seller in yahoo posted that he won't send this to other coutrys..i think he may not send these to mainland too.but i want to talk to him about these.but i can't get a yahoo ID,how could i talk to him then?could anyone that have Yahoo ID send a message to him that i want to talk to him through MSN...
    my msn IS anrantiancai@hotmail.com
    and if anyone in these modernmusician have got this necklace Unused could you sell it to me???????
    And is there any bank in Taiwan that Also in China so i can post the money? the citibank or the bank of china?
    THX very much ................................
    help...................

2. EdwardTang

EdwardTang New Member

註冊日期:
    2005-03-11
    文章:
    讚:
    Hahahaha....

I am a boy...

That's hilarious!

你先搞清楚怎匯錢過來吧 自己先在你那問問
    寄東西去不是問題
    你怎寄錢來 那要自己去問

至少貼個連接才有人能看你要的是啥啊

何況..

聖誕節.......要幫你買再送到你那 來不及了吧

Last edited: 2006-12-19
  3. ChrisEric

ChrisEric New Member

註冊日期:
    2006-06-19
    文章:
    讚:
  4. ChrisEric

ChrisEric New Member

註冊日期:
    2006-06-19
    文章:
    讚:
    Could any one find the seller and ask whether he can talk to me through MSN Messager

5. chromeboy

chromeboy Member

註冊日期:
    2004-07-27
    文章:
    讚:
    這小東西,對岸真的沒得買嗎??
    如果要在聖誕節之前到,可能就要使用快遞之類的寄了(Ups Fedex....thet's really expensive),如果賣家肯幫你寄的話,我想應該是沒問題的吧,最重要是你運費和匯錢方面的問題要盡快了解.另外如果知道如何匯錢過來台灣的話,我想這裡還是有人肯幫忙的,因為你這樣突然要找人幫忙,是找不太到的,除非你肯先把item+shipping cost=total付清的話,畢竟兩岸間的詐騙事件都不在少數,這點你要先了解

And you should use simplified or Traditional Chinese,
    That could let everybody understand your difficulties.

6. ChrisEric

ChrisEric New Member

註冊日期:
    2006-06-19
    文章:
    讚:
    那个东西才400nt,主要就是邮寄的问题和时间的问题。。。我现在主要想做的事情就是找到卖家。。。。这个论坛谁可以在yahoo上告诉卖家说我想买,然后把我的msn给他,我跟他仔细谈一下。
    我想问下台湾有没有什么国内也有的银行,这样方便直接汇款。。。
    中国银行在台湾没有分行么?那花旗银行呢?我这里还没有花旗银行还要找其他的城市的同学帮我汇。

7. zzhmchen

zzhmchen New Member

註冊日期:
    2005-09-23
    文章:
    讚:
    according to my acknowledge, to send the RMB to taiwan, there are two ways..one is underground exchange, which you must have the connection in mainland and someone in here to pick up money, another one is send to HK bank, then send to taiwan, which you need HK account and taiwan account...

it seems so trouble to do things like this from cost and timing point of view. seems everyone here suggest you to buy something in mainland, you should spend more time to look for gifts in local. i dont really agree that you ask someone you dont know and ask to do the faviour for you.

think carefully, and to find out other way to pleasure your girl except buying things...

8. EdwardTang

EdwardTang New Member

註冊日期:
    2005-03-11
    文章:
    讚:
    Yeah, listen to the guy upstairs.

There is a reason why people from Mainland China do not buy cheap stuff like this on yahoo, or anything from yahoo.com.tw

It is just too complicated.
    If it was that easy, we would be selling all sorts of things to mainland by now from yahoo.
    China just got rules against sending cash anywhere, plus you would have to make an exchange somewhere. Mostly underground.

Even if you pull it off somehow, it is likely that your customs will steal it...yes..beleive it!

No offense but your post office is notorious for stealing . Even little things.

My dad is a banker and He goes through Hong Kong for exchange.
    It is just too complicated for NT$400.

Sorry dude!

9. ChrisEric

ChrisEric New Member

註冊日期:
    2006-06-19
    文章:
    讚:
    Thanks to the two upstairs...

10. Bass阿峰

Bass阿峰 Member

註冊日期:
    2005-10-26
    文章:
    讚:
    Maybe to make some new friends from Taiwan who work or study in your county will be easier.

11. 黑色安息日

黑色安息日 New Member

註冊日期:
    2003-11-15
    文章:
    讚:
    同學。這個東西對面真的沒得買嗎?

台灣這邊要換人民幣也很困難啊~ 如果你有paypal帳號我還可以幫的上忙。

分享此頁面