[創作]"Rescue Us" MV

本文由 cereal_killer_jeng2006-04-11 發表於 "吉他" 討論區

1. cereal_killer_jeng

cereal_killer_jeng Member

註冊日期:
    2002-12-28
    文章:
    讚:
    hi people i am back again. been quite busy as i just joined this kiwi band so got 2 bands now. anyway we did this MV couple of month ago and we are in the process of doing our first EP. it's pretty exciting ride so far!
    so here is the MV " Rescue us" which is going to be the first single and soon to be air on music channel in new zealand http://www.im.tv/Vlog/personal.asp?MemId=298790 ( sorry for the quality of picture)
    hope u like it and leave some comment if u like.

ps i am the asian guitarist with long hair and red les paul.

2. JerryC

JerryC Moderator

註冊日期:
    2003-01-12
    文章:
    讚:
    The MV looks very cool! and the girl is very charming too ^^

3. btangel

btangel New Member

註冊日期:
    2006-02-13
    文章:
    讚:
    good stuff man. Must've been fun doing all that. :)

4. julian

julian New Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-26
    文章:
    讚:
    Nice music!!

The tragic story is a little old but fit the music really well.
    I like it.

You guys all look great in this MV and I mean....where's your face?
    I'd like to take a look^^

5. OrangeDuck

OrangeDuck New Member

註冊日期:
    2002-10-19
    文章:
    讚:
    nice tune..
    whats the name of band ?

6. cereal_killer_jeng

註冊日期:
    2002-12-28
    文章:
    讚:
    hi guys thanks for the listening! cheers!yeah it's quite fun to take part in a more full on project like this. learn quite a few thing on the way.

haha ppl been saying that about my hair.. i guess i am influenced by slash .. on a serious note i just had an hair cut so yeah i guess if we do get to do another mv you can see better.

yeah i also really like to hear some comment from the Industry ppl from here about this mv as well.. like arrangement tone song etc to know what to improve on. that would be really cool!

7. Messiah

Messiah Member

註冊日期:
    2005-06-29
    文章:
    讚:
    MV拍得很自然如電影般,尤其在小節上真的讚賞(例如在後段主唱在手術室前等女朋友那一場,加多一個花瓶來表示等了很長時間),如果用這種態度拍MV華人音樂有救了!!

掛著看MV,還沒有留言音樂...
    我想問有沒有歌詞.....

8. mistymountain

mistymountain New Member

註冊日期:
    2006-01-02
    文章:
    讚:
    pretty awesome! i'm no industry executive but i can offer some amateur comments -- guitar-wise you have some real tasteful and interesting sonic textures going on there and they blend nicely in the mix. my only suggestions for improvement would be some minor adjustments in a few places: i'd either tone down the two-note part on EG right after the first verse or remove some of the punch there; it sounds a bit too forward. it's cool what you do with your tone during the first chorus and provides a nice contrast with later ones, but it'd be nice to dial in something more open-sounding, expand the range or cut the compressed grain so there's less of a hole in the balance. once you kick in the distortion it's all good, i especially like the fixed wah tone but i was looking forward to a wailing Slash-style wah solo after those 4 measures of chords, it suits the song and would've been a nice touch (or did the MV cut it out?)

and show your face man! the girl is pretty hot for sure but i'm not all that interested in the kiwi dude who's monopolizing the camera :)

9. cereal_killer_jeng

註冊日期:
    2002-12-28
    文章:
    讚:
    hi well spotted! thank you ( i didn't even notice that haha )
    here is the lyrics enjoy!
    Rescue Us

Down in the valley theirs a girl for me

With big blue eyes, a laugh that set me free

She holds a lock key over her heart

Mountains of love won’t break apart

We Aint no devil child no devil son

She tells it like it is to anyone

Caught in the sights of a hurricane

Bashing and pounding on your brain

Lost on an island of coconut trees

Picture a postcard standing on the beach

Your wave is on a distant shore

Happy with nothing wanting more

I……………………….

Waiting for love to come,

Rescue us

I………………………

Waiting for love to come,

Rescue us

10. cereal_killer_jeng

註冊日期:
    2002-12-28
    文章:
    讚:
    hi man thanks for the comments that's really appreciated yeah i will definitely give it a think! also i think something i come to realise more and still learning is the art of "less is more" approach when it comes to arranging my part and musically and sonically. yeah you are right the solo was cut out by half. but in live usually the solos are extended. thanks again for checking it out dude!

11. mori.jinghyde

mori.jinghyde Active Member

註冊日期:
    2004-01-14
    文章:
    讚:
    i hope that if you can extent your solo a bit longer it would probably be the best...i quite disappointed when i heard that the solo is a bit short...
    anyway good MV actually....

12. cereal_killer_jeng

註冊日期:
    2002-12-28
    文章:
    讚:
    hi yeah well i guess the only way you can hear it is in live. or hopefully that will be a live recording
    thanks for listening!

分享此頁面