讚:
    台灣都沒人看嗎????????

3. 老江

老江 Active Member

註冊日期:
    2003-06-30
    文章:
    讚:
    個人認為 今年其實應該算不錯的比賽 看到分數差距不大 而且分數又不多就知道防守都蠻成功的,不過裁判的確有點站在鋼人這邊的感覺 像是第一節海鷹隊被沒收的達陣 蠻冤旺的 畢竟那個進攻球員只是稍微碰了防守一下 就被吹 passing interference 。還有鋼人有一次達陣也是 很明顯差了一點 裁判review之後竟然還是吹達陣...不過職業運動不就是這樣嗎 只是很懷疑 在這種關鍵比賽 所做出來的烏龍判決 難道裁判都可以免責?

4. LynchFan

LynchFan Active Member

註冊日期:
    2004-09-26
    文章:
    讚:
    Hines Ward其實很厲害的說
    Or should we say "Seahawks doesn't have shotgun"? Haha

5. 洛克

洛克 New Member

註冊日期:
    2005-12-03
    文章:
    讚:
    哈哈..剛剛看到"老江"
    你也住大雅喔
    我也是..有空交流一下XD

6. Stardust

Stardust New Member

註冊日期:
    2005-01-06
    文章:
    讚:
    今年季後賽前幾輪就出現了不少有爭議的判決:(
    前文老江所提的那兩個判決
    一來一往差距是11分
    剛好是最終比數的差距

無緣看轉播
    但賽前感覺氣勢似乎都在鋼人這邊
    征戰多年的 Jerome Bettis 在家鄉父老前奪冠後退休也是個美麗的結局

7. rock99

rock99 New Member

註冊日期:
    2002-09-28
    文章:
    讚:
    我也覺得裁判很不公,即使倒帶看也睜眼說瞎話

不過鋼人真的戰術比較靈活,教練真的厲害

算好看的比賽啦!

可惜我是看重播,居然沒有stones的表演,真氣人

8. LynchFan

LynchFan Active Member

註冊日期:
    2004-09-26
    文章:
    讚:
    員外也就別太難過了
    不好看,真的

9. hisashi43

hisashi43 New Member

註冊日期:
    2005-09-12
    文章:
    讚:
    轉播時間大約都是幾點阿

謝謝

10. megavv

megavv New Member

註冊日期:
    2004-12-18
    文章:
    讚:
    之前在這提看有沒有Steelers的fan都沒人回應,還想說台灣都沒人看勒,我是steelers的fan已經快八年了,有關steelers的問題或是football的問題如果我知道,我會很高興答覆的!!

11. megavv

megavv New Member

註冊日期:
    2004-12-18
    文章:
    讚:
    裁判的確有點站在鋼人這邊的感覺? 看一下之前Steelers 跟 Colts的Play off比賽,裁判站在誰那一邊?比賽後全美國的人跟電視球評都在講,Steelers差點輸掉因為裁判不公,事後連NFL都出來跟Steelers道歉, 我看了八年的Steelers比賽,不知道有多少次因為裁判而輸掉比賽. 如果真的不公,為什麼都沒人出來講?

看看SeaHawks 跟Steelers的regular season stats,Steelers不會贏嗎?

裁判是應該要負一點責任,NFL的裁判基本上都是part time job, 所以也無法罰款之類的..是應該要改進!

Steelers 並沒有打出該有的水準,可是贏球必須要靠全體的,並非個人,這就是為什麼所有的美國人都覺得Steelers贏的實至名歸.

打post season前球評就說過,任何一對AFC前六名的隊伍跟NFC的任何一隊打Super Bowl都會贏, 想想Steelers是有史以來第一隻排名第六種子的球隊,連續打贏第三(Cincinnati Bengals),第一(Indianapolis Colts),第二(Denver Broncos),種子進Super Bowl的隊伍.

"In succession Pittsburgh held the league's fourth-highest scoring team, Cincinnati, averaging 26.3 points, to 17 points; the league's second-highest scoring team, Indianapolis, averaging 27.4 points, to 18 points; the league's seventh-highest scoring team, Denver, averaging 24.7 points, to 17 points; the league's highest-scoring team, Seattle, averaging 28.2 points, to 10 points."

Well, I never like the NFC teams anyway. They always play dirty. A lot of Penalties!!

Last edited: 2006-02-08
  12. megavv

megavv New Member

註冊日期:
    2004-12-18
    文章:
    讚:
    Are U kidding me? He is one of my favorite player in the Steelers beside Ben Roethlisberger.

Hines Ward is the best "Block" wide receiver, three times Pro Bowl player!! He is not a fast receiver, not a tall receiver, but he is the hard working, unselfish receiver. He is 1/2 Asian, 1/2 African American. Bill Cowher used to say, Hines Ward is the most hard working player in the team.

Ward and Antwaan Randle El both were quarterbacks in college. The good things about Steelers, coach Bill Cowher always thinks " Out Side of Box". They have been doing this kind of things for years. Back to 90's they used to have a starting quarterback was orginal signed as wide receiver named Kordell Stewart.

Seahawks do have shotguns, but they dropped the balls many times.

13. 老江

老江 Active Member

註冊日期:
    2003-06-30
    文章:
    讚:
    The Referees association came out and said that they made no mistakes at all. One sports writer wrote on the website and said this game is the best training video on how "NOT" to referee a game.這是我看超級盃第一次看到這種評論的 打從John Elway那時候到現在 都不記得有這樣的評論...不過在怎麼說也沒用 畢竟比賽結束了 只是蠻令人惋惜的 最重要的一場比賽 結局不是由球員所決定 上面有人提到 之前鋼人受到不公平待遇 Sorry to hear about that, but that game wasn't super bowl, was it?也沒有全部美國人都認為鋼人贏的實至名歸 我就有朋友是鋼人的球迷 看到那次達陣也說, "ok...I am a steelers' fan, but that really ain't a touchdown".我認為裁判不公 也沒有貶低鋼人的意味 能打進超級盃就是相當有實力的隊伍。我不支持任何一邊 我只是喜歡看美式足球而已 我也不是在說如果裁判判決更為客觀的話 西雅圖就能贏..只是最重要的比賽 卻是這樣...

14. 老江

老江 Active Member

註冊日期:
    2003-06-30
    文章:
    讚:
    在最近的David Letterman節目中 Ben Roethisberger(Steelers' QB) 也承認他們那次有爭議的達陣 他們自己也知道沒有達陣 他甚至還說 他們那時候已經準備下一次的進攻了 不過既然裁判判給他們 他們當然也接受...

15. megavv

megavv New Member

註冊日期:
    2004-12-18
    文章:
    讚:
    “I really don't know what to say about the referees. How come I'm not as outraged as many people seem to be? First, I disagree with the assessment that it wasn't pass interference on Darrell Jackson in the first half, because he clearly pushed off in the end zone. And for those of you that think that the NFL referees had a vested interest in the Steelers winning, you should go back to your Oliver Stone movies -- you're giving them way too much credit.

Why didn't Holmgren or the Seattle players complain more loudly immediately after the game? Maybe it took another day to sink in or the 1,000 replays that we all saw on Sunday night.

Obviously the holding penalty on Seattle's Sean Locklear was a tough one, but it was amplified by the long completion to the 1-yard line. I've seen much worse, but I know that's not any consolation to the Seahawks fans. The Big Ben touchdown was close, too, but you can't tell me that the ball definitely did not break the goal line (I do agree that the original referee's call was a bit bold considering all of the angles we saw on TV). I will admit that the Matt Hasselbeck penalty for "illegal blocking" was ridiculous (considering he tackled the guy who intercepted his pass and didn't illegally block anyone), and I have said before that this is the dumbest penalty in the rule books, even when called correctly.

Either way, Hasselbeck threw a pick from the 20-yard line with his team down four points in the fourth quarter. Even a field goal would have made it a one-score game for the Seahawks (not to mention that Seattle's K Josh Brown missed two field goals that he has made before in worse conditions). I don't think the wrong team won. Sorry, folks.”

By Dr. Cheeks http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9220909

16. megavv

megavv New Member

註冊日期:
    2004-12-18
    文章:
    讚:
    “Four of the six big officiating decisions went against Seattle. Does this mean a pro-Steelers bias, as some in the sports yak world are saying, or perhaps a slap at Mike Holmgren by the officiating guild? (Holmgren ripped the officials after the Giants-Seahawks contest; conspiracy theory says the zebras were seeking vengeance.) The two decisions that favored the Hawks were the fourth-quarter replay reversal that gave possession, initially awarded to Pittsburgh, back to Seattle; and the no-call of a block in the back by Seattle during Kelly Herndon's record interception return. Of the four big decisions that favored the Steelers, two seemed correct to me. On the offensive pass interference nullifying Seattle's first touchdown, Darrell Jackson pushed off with the ball in the air and gained advantage by doing so. Had the physics of the play been exactly the same, except Jackson a defender, television announcers would have been screaming, "Interference!" It's true, as some said, that Michael Irvin often got away with push-offs -- but he shouldn't have. And when Roethlisberger dove for Pittsburgh's first touchdown, at game speed I thought, "He didn't make it." But replays showed the tip of the ball above the goal line, and Rule 3, Section 38 reads, "A touchdown is the situation is which any part of the ball, legally in possession of a player inbounds, in on, above, or behind an opponent's goal line."

On the flip side, the holding penalty against Sean Locklear, nullifying what would have been a Seahawks' first-and-goal on the Pittsburgh 1 in the fourth quarter, seemed a bad call. On almost every Pittsburgh offensive play, a Steelers blocker grabbed as briefly as Locklear grabbed on the down in question; if it was illegal for one team, it should have been illegal for both teams. Owing to the dubious penalty, instead of first-and-goal, Seattle ended up throwing an interception on third-and-long. That interception undid the Seahawks, as they staged a 13-play, 81-yard drive that ended in no points, and undid the Super Bowl itself, converting what might have been a fabulous ending into a lackluster fourth quarter. Seattle faithful also have a legitimate complaint that the fourth-quarter 15-yard penalty on Hasselbeck for "low block" was inexplicable. The rulebook states that during a turnover, neither team may block below the waist. But Hasselbeck wasn't blocking -- he was making the tackle. Check the official Game Book, at 10:54 of the fourth quarter. The league's own Game Book credits Hasselbeck with the tackle on a play where the penalty could be valid only if Hasselbeck was not making a tackle!”

By Gregg Easterbrook http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9213999

17. megavv

megavv New Member

註冊日期:
    2004-12-18
    文章:
    讚:
    “Two days after the Steelers beat the Seahawks 21-10 in the NFL title game, the league said the game was "properly officiated."

"Including, as in most NFL games, some tight plays that produced disagreement about the calls made by the officials," NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said in a statement.”

The questionable calls:

• Replays on the offensive interference call showed that Jackson's arms made contact with Pittsburgh's Chris Hope and that they separated afterward. Under the rules, pass interference took place but sometimes the call isn't made.
    • The first TD of the game scored on a third-down rollout by Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger late in the first half. Roethlisberger appeared to come down short of the goal line, but it was unclear on replay whether he had gotten the ball to the line before going down. Referee Bill Leavy upheld the call because there was not enough incontrovertible evidence to overturn it.
    • A holding call on Sean Locklear in the fourth quarter: Locklear's penalty erased an 18-yard completion from Matt Hasselbeck to Jerramy Stevens to the Pittsburgh 1 that would have put the Seahawks in position to go ahead 17-14 with around 12 minutes left. It was a close call that was difficult to see on replay.
    • One call that clearly appeared erroneous came after that penalty, when Hasselbeck threw an interception to Pittsburgh's Ike Taylor, then made the tackle but was called for a block below the waist, giving the Steelers an extra 15 yards. They scored soon afterward on a pass from Antwaan Randle El to Hines Ward. Replays showed Hasselbeck never made contact with the player he was supposed to have hit illegally, instead going straight to Taylor to make the tackle.
    The Super Bowl crew headed by Leavy was comprised of officials who graded out best at each position during the regular season.

[font=&quot]http://www.superbowl.com/news/story/9216851[/font]

18. megavv

megavv New Member

註冊日期:
    2004-12-18
    文章:
    讚:
    “That's why we have replay

Seattle didn't like the call on Roethlisberger's touchdown run, but I'm sorry; replays indicated he broke the plane with the ball. I know, I know, when he landed he was short of the goal line. That's not what I'm talking about. As he fell forward it appeared the ball barely, just barely, broke the goal line. If nothing else there wasn't enough evidence to overturn the call, and tell that to Holmgren. The Seahawks coach was so frazzled with the call he walked off the field with referee Bill Leavy asking for an explanation.

"I don't think he scored," he said.

He should have been more concerned that it was his team that didn't. Though the Seahawks outplayed Pittsburgh in the first half all they had to show for the exercise was a 7-3 deficit. And that was the beginning of the end.”

[font=&quot]By Clark Judge http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9212068/1[/font]

19. megavv

megavv New Member

註冊日期:
    2004-12-18
    文章:
    讚:
    Replays provide only satisfaction

Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger rolled to his left and dove for the goal line. Michaels immediately said that Seattle coach Mike Holmgren could challenge that play, but then corrected himself because in the last two minutes of the half, it is up to the replay officials to make the call.

Neither Michaels nor Madden would commit to the play being called incorrectly, but an ABC graphic pretty much ended any speculation about whether it would be reversed as it pointed out that referee Bill Leavy had the lowest rate of overturned calls on coaches challenges - 23 percent - among NFL referees over the last three seasons. The play stood.

"This is a tough call," Michaels conceded.”

From Los Angeles Daily News Feb. 9, 2006

Last edited: 2006-02-11

分享此頁面