Sounds like an awesome Fender
    Overall is an Overprice Fender ... for me

4. JustPlay

JustPlay Member

註冊日期:
    2005-04-23
    文章:
    讚:
    John makes quality guitars. They come standard with Buzz Feiten and Plek. To top it off, John offers stainless steel frets. Also his homemade pickups have a really good reputation here in US.

Whether you like Suhr guitars or not, John's site is worth taking a look at. I esp. like what he said about tone.

Here is what John said:

[font=Arial,Helvetica,Monaco]The descriptions of tone are very subjective and can be misleading. Lets consider the primary tone generator! Many people don't want to hear it but it is very true. It is your hands.....[/font]
    [font=Arial,Helvetica,Monaco]I was never so convinced as one day listening to Ed Van Halen record at his studio. The sound was fat, articulate and every bit his signature tone. When I looked to see what he was playing I was stupefied to see a headless, woodless Steinberger. Not only that but when I checked out the guitar later, the strings were very rusty.[/font]

[font=Arial,Helvetica,Monaco]The touch in your left and right hand technique can definitely make or break your tone. All things considered, one person sitting down with one amp, on one day, will come to tonal conclusions about different wood combinations. These are my personal opinions on how certain wood sound to me with my guitars and my amps and speakers.[/font]
    <p>
    <p>

Happy Playin'~

分享此頁面