不過不要調過頭了,
    適得其反。

3. paulwangfans

paulwangfans New Member

註冊日期:
    2005-01-09
    文章:
    讚:
    我個人認為neck有點不影響彈奏下的彎曲事實上是不會怎樣的..不過卻也反映出你平常照顧琴的方式是否有問題喔...

如果真的相要把他轉直...真的不建議自己動手..花點小錢找專業的人員幫你set一下...順便請教正確保養方式..受益良多喔!!!

4. sugizo31

sugizo31 Member

註冊日期:
    2001-12-21
    文章:
    讚:
    彎到看得出來!?

那是該調整了∼

5. 我愛2號

我愛2號 Active Member

註冊日期:
    2004-04-24
    文章:
    讚:
    很貴的琴,找人動手也是一解,比較有保障
    順便趁機偷學點東西
    還有小心被晃點,有的人不會調或是給你亂調還硬是要凹,或是又要你換什麼買什麼的,到時候是賠了夫人又折兵~.~

Last edited: 2008-01-26
  6. midicake

midicake Active Member

註冊日期:
    2003-07-10
    文章:
    讚:
    @@" ="=

有那麼嚴重喔!

Last edited: 2005-03-11
  7. eMerson

eMerson New Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-21
    文章:
    讚:
    maple的話沒那麼容易斷的啦...

8. pipipunks

pipipunks New Member

註冊日期:
    2004-03-14
    文章:
    讚:
    那如果要自己調的話要怎麼調呢~?!

9. midicake

midicake Active Member

註冊日期:
    2003-07-10
    文章:
    讚:
    如果是往弦的拉力那邊彎,那麼把弦先放鬆一點點,不要太緊,接下來拿六角板手在順時鐘旋,然後拿起吉他面對燈光從琴身的地方望向琴頭的部分隨時檢查看調整是否已經直了。有一點點的彎不是壞事情,沒有非得要調到完全筆直的狀況。只要不打弦,高把為低把位都好彈不打弦就好了。當然要調整到完全筆直應該也是OK的。自己拿捏或是參考一些老師的看法吧!

10. schecter

schecter Member

註冊日期:
    2003-03-18
    文章:
    讚:
    先把琴調到標準音 就是你想要的tune
    講半調或啥的

然後調大致的弦距

按住第一格跟第17格
    然後看第八格跟指板的距離 以夾住一張紙為標準
    如果整個貼住琴格代表太直.....
    反之就是太彎
    要調直就轉緊 反之就轉鬆 琴的說明書會寫 沒有就自己轉轉看

基本上琴都很堅固 調的時候不需要去鬆弦
    除非你用特殊的粗弦(.013的啦 還是.060的第六弦那種的)

如果調完弦距(以最低為標準 大部分的琴都會設計讓弦距低一點)
    全部琴格都會打弦 就是弦距調太低

如果只有第3或17格會打弦 就是琴頸沒調好
    接著就是調saddle 如果調一樣高 大部分的琴的第三四弦會打弦...
    依照弧度去調saddle

在來就是調拾音器高度 前不久才討論過一大串 去看看吧

11. midicake

midicake Active Member

註冊日期:
    2003-07-10
    文章:
    讚:
    嗯!
    還是scheter的解說比較專業。

12. Paul_Yan

Paul_Yan New Member

註冊日期:
    2004-08-16
    文章:
    讚:
    Stan, let me see if I can help you. Sorry I can only type English. I'll try to make it as easy as I can for you.

Does your neck has too much relief (=too much up-bow) like condition A below?
    [​IMG]

Q: How to check if your guitar neck has too much relief?

A: With yourself sitting down and with your guitar IN PLAYING POSITION (don't do it with the guitar lying flat on a table because gravity will pull the neck towards the floor and make the neck seem straight) , press your low E string at the 1st and last frets at the same time. (Using a capo on the 1st fret will make it easier for you.) There should be a .005"~.010" distance (=space, gap) between the string and the 8th or 9th fret. In other words, the space there should only allow a thin business card to slide through. If you can slide 3 or more business cards through there, then your neck has too much relief. Don't just look at the neck from behind the bridge because "looking" is never precise enough. ***Mr. Schecter's way of pressing the strings at the 1st and 17th fret works very well too.***

Q: How to straighten your neck?

A:
    1-Loosen the strings (if you're afraid to hurt your guitar) and remove the truss rod cover.
    2-Turn the truss rod nut clockwise with the hex wrench that came with your guitar or a wrench in the size that matches your truss rod nut. Take a Les Paul for example, you turn the wrench towards your left when you face the guitar's headstock. ***CAUTION: To prevent tightening a rod that's already the tightest as it could go and break it as a result, turn counterclockwise just a little before turning clockwise. Do ONLY a 1/4 turn at a time before going any further.***
    [​IMG]
    3-Tune the strings up to correct pitches and check the neck relief again. (Beware that it may take 1/2~1 hour for your neck to totally settle after you tighten the truss rod and tune up the strings. I suggest checking the relief 30 minutes after you've done that.)
    4-If the neck still has too much relief, tighten the rod again for a 1/4 turn after 24 hours.
    5-Repeat steps 1~3 until you get proper relief on the neck. ***Beware that a neck that has too little relief will have fret buzz (打弦) on open string notes and notes at frets 1~5. A neck that has too much relief will have fret buzz on notes at the last frets (17~21 or 24).***

After you get proper relief, you will need to adjust your string heights and intonation accordingly because, as you know, less relief makes the strings get closer to the fingerboard and result in fret buzz. (A change in neck relief will also affect intonation.) Adjust the bridge (or the saddles following the fingerboard radius) to as low as you like it without causing serious fret buzz anywhere on the fingerboard.

Then---check intonation (八度音):
    With the strings tuned to correct pitches, check the notes at the 12th fret with a tuner. If the 12th fret note is flat (too low) while the open string note is correct, loosen the string and move the saddle towards the neck. If the 12th fret note is sharp (too high), move the saddle away from the neck. Tune up and check until you get perfect intonation.

The last step: Adjust the pickups to get perfect volume balance across the strings and also good volume balance between the pickups. Basically, you don't want to get the pickups too close (smaller than 1/8") to the strings when you press the strings at the last fret. The magnetic strength of the pickups will pull the strings if they're too close to the strings, causing bad sustain, false harmonics and poor intonation.

Last edited: 2005-03-13
  13. midicake

midicake Active Member

註冊日期:
    2003-07-10
    文章:
    讚:
    Paul_Yan!!

wa~about the song !
    "Evtime you go away"
    You are super star !!

14. Paul_Yan

Paul_Yan New Member

註冊日期:
    2004-08-16
    文章:
    讚:
    Last edited: 2005-03-14
  15. midicake

midicake Active Member

註冊日期:
    2003-07-10
    文章:
    讚:
    Hi Paul_Yan,
    Just Joking,
    Don't mind!
    You are good man.
    ^^~

16. sfw01_2000

sfw01_2000 New Member

註冊日期:
    2005-03-15
    文章:
    讚:

要看是裡彎還是外彎 然後neck上有個孔要用6角來調

17. Paul_Yan

Paul_Yan New Member

註冊日期:
    2004-08-16
    文章:
    讚:
    Hey Mr. Cake,
    Don't worry. I knew you were only joking.

I'm not a good man...I'm just a sweet little boy heeheeh!

(You can call me Paul, as my friends do.)

Last edited: 2005-03-15

分享此頁面