而且設備都不太一樣哩,,,,
    想一下想學什麼再參考一下你的目的地,,,可能比較好給意見........

3. shay

shay New Member

註冊日期:
    2002-12-03
    文章:
    讚:
    荷蘭amsterdam,我比教過器材跟課程,c/v比澳洲英國美國高.......
    謝謝你的回應
    請給建議

4. shay

shay New Member

註冊日期:
    2002-12-03
    文章:
    讚:
    那miami那些機構呢?

5. Mr72

Mr72 Well-Known Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-07
    文章:
    讚:
    回Shay

Amsterdam !!??,,,Cool !!,,,,,我剛好就是"荷蘭"的EC居民 !!,,,,go to Amsterdam in April is the best season,,Bulbs field of Tublip will fill up with colours,,and you will get crazy on "Queen's Day",,30th/Apr,,,You must experience the best festival in Dutch,,,

Do ask first if their programs are taught via "English"....

You won't have a problem to live in Amsterdam with only English ability,,,but Dutch is a bit harder if you don't have German foundation,,,

also,,if you could earlier schdule to 22nd/Mar,,,You could attend the AES in RAI this year,,,and You might run into me then !!

Dutch's diets is cheaper than U.K.,,,,but I am not sure the C/V value is better,,,one thing for sure,,,you will have a lot of "High Time",,,,,God !!,,"Space Cake" is totally cool in spring season,,,,,,,,

Is the "Fullsail" you mean ?? Isn't it in Orlando ??

Fullsail is probably the most comprehensive facility for audio education,,,but there are "Typhoon" during summer,,,

I will go "Fullsail" if the only goal is audio education !!
    but Amsterdam do garantee good time !!,,,,,which you won't find anywhere else in the world !!

6. shay

shay New Member

註冊日期:
    2002-12-03
    文章:
    讚:
    first of all,many thanks to your kindly reply,and what do you mean by "ec"resident of the netherlands?do you have a job there?or did you ever visit sae amsterdam?

for now,i haven't get my mvv yet,cause ntio said that sae is a private institude and the school won't be able to grant a mvv for me,especially they don't have an asian applier before.so i can only apply it from taiwan,however it may take 3-6 months long,i am still here waiting.......

yes!they tought in english,but as you mention,to school is ok but to daily life maybe is another.
    i am worry i cann't follow anyone outside the school,because they use dutch daily.maybe i'll acquire german there for my next austria visit...

i see fullsail is very famous in this industry and much more professional than sae .many celebrities
    are there to instruct,but look at my empty packet......maybe next time!hahaha!
    you know,tuition of sae in london is twice than in amsterdam!!oh my!!
    seriously,base on my plan in eu,so i choose amsterdam for my first starting....

are you in dutch now?or maybe you'll go there in march for aes?hope to see you soon....

oh!one more,how's the rental in amsterdam?can you give me some advices about this,since i don't have any acquaintance there.

thanks again!

7. Mr72

Mr72 Well-Known Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-07
    文章:
    讚:
    回shay

</font><blockquote>引言:</font><hr /> what do you mean by "ec"resident of the netherlands? </font>[/QUOTE]I emigranted to the Netherland in 92,,,I am a legal Dutch ....but I never visit the SAE in Amsterdam,,

</font><blockquote>引言:</font><hr /> for now,i haven't get my mvv yet </font>[/QUOTE]Is the "MVV" stand for Multible Visitor Visa ???...
    I reckon you should get a letter from school for proving your enrollment,,,then visa is not a problem...
    Since I am a Dutch,,,I don't need a visa to go back EC(European Community),,,,but I do need visa for getting in Taiwan,,,,,

</font><blockquote>引言:</font><hr /> are you in dutch now?or maybe you'll go there in march for aes?</font>[/QUOTE]I am in Taipei at moment,,,,,but I should go back for AES in Europe as always........

I have a nice small apartment in Rotterdam,,,,but as far as concerned,,most schools in Netherland would help foreign students with their accommodation,,,,,at least while I was in University van Amsterdam,they did pretty cool job ,,,,

It is acturally cost you more to studying in Europe than U.S.,,,and "Fullsail" is surely better C/V value than SAE,,,......think twice !!!!.,,,
    It might costs more for housing in Amsterdam than Rotterdam,....but generally speaking,,,,A nice apartment costs you arround 1000, Euro dollars per calendar month for a long term rental.(longer than 6 months),,,

another way for saving,,,Don't live too close to city center,,....or just rent a room with shared facility,,,,,

8. shay

shay New Member

註冊日期:
    2002-12-03
    文章:
    讚:
    thanks for the kindly reply!

yes!i do have the enrollment statement from sae,and that's one of those papers you must give them to apply the mvv(like student visa).however,it still takes 3-6 months to get that.

besides,sae amsterdam doesn't accommodate students,i have to look for a room to sleep.
    and when i get there,can you kindly give me a hand on this?or can i keep your mail address to be in touch?

cost in us really is cheaper than in eu,but as tuition,fullsail is the less considered.and i intend to stay in eu a while cause i really love the atmos there.....

can you advice me about my equits,as you can see i am selling some of them in this forum.should i sell them and or should i bring them to eu?

thanks again!

9. Mr72

Mr72 Well-Known Member

註冊日期:
    2001-09-07
    文章:
    讚:
    Yor are welcome ! dude !!..

Unfortunately ! My working base is arround the mandarin asia,,,in last 4 years,I only spent some couple of months in EC,,..but I do go back to Dutch regularly,,,when my schdule is free enough,,...

</font><blockquote>引言:</font><hr />i have to look for a room to sleep.
    and when i get there,can you kindly give me a hand on this? </font>[/QUOTE]lately I did book apartment from this web site several times for spending weekend in Amsterdam,,,which is not too bad ....

http://www.citymundo.com/nl/nederlands.htm

</font><blockquote>引言:</font><hr /> can you advice me about my equits </font>[/QUOTE]Sorry !! dude,,I am not good at that,,,Myself hate to carry loaded gears in traveling,,..I prefer to keep slim to get on flight !!,,,,but generally ,,MIDI Gears are more costy in Europe than in Asia,,,...the choice is yours....

Good Luck !!and DON"T MISS the "QUEEN'S DAY",,,!!

10. shay

shay New Member

註冊日期:
    2002-12-03
    文章:
    讚:
    thank you very very much!!!
    if i get the mvv,i won't miss the festifal...

11. shay

shay New Member

註冊日期:
    2002-12-03
    文章:
    讚:
    oh!i leave a message at your inbox here,please check it out!and i am looking forward to your return...
    bye!

分享此頁面